Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherkate Zenit dar CL vaghean mitone yek daricheye khobi baashe baraye raftan be yek bashgaahe bozorgi.

Man agar Lazio ham baazi kone kheili raazi misham chon dar Serie A az nazare taktiki kheili rosht khahad kard.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I think Zenit looks much improved as a team compared to last season too, I wouldn’t be surprised if they make a R16 run or beyond in the UCL. That would be a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        I think Zenit looks much improved as a team compared to last season too, I wouldn’t be surprised if they make a R16 run or beyond in the UCL. That would be a dream.
        also nice that they’re in pot 1 so they’ll have a pot 3 and pot 4 team in their group. With a good draw they can definitely make a run to the knockout stages

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I can't tell if you like him or not sometimes
            i was referring to that spoilt lil brat kid in the video below my post baba..!!
            his papa getting him box seats and passes to go in back stage/stadium to play some hot-shitt reporter and interview players....!!

ps
            watched the game on youtube link later on

sardar looked lively, played hard and seemed to be all over the pitch combining well all over.....however most of his finishing touches were horrid and yet AGAIN missed another golden 1v1 chance with keeper with his typical nonchalant playing demeanor in the final third of the pitch..!!
            sorta lucky his assist pass wasnt blocked by defender, so @ least he could have something to show for his immense effort on the pitch yesterday..!!

Comment

Not going to lie, if I was a player, a place like Zenit is very attractive. They pay their players well, have very good locker room chemistry, and play in a relatively easy league.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Not going to lie, if I was a player, a place like Zenit is very attractive. They pay their players well, have very good locker room chemistry, and play in a relatively easy league.
                I just hope Sardar doesn't get complacent. He should definitely finish the year with Zenit and I wouldn't even mind if he stays for another two years and moves when he's 26, but he's gotta be thinking about his next move.

Luckily Zenit is very business minded and I'm sure they are thinking of selling him to a solid team (hopefully).

Comment

"Sergey Gerasimets: “The duet of Azmuna and Dziuba is the best in the Russian championship”

Former Zenit striker and the Belarus national team, winner of the Russian Cup in 1999, Sergei Gerasimets, spoke in an interview with Petersburg Diary about a duet of Petersburg strikers.

“Zenit has a great duet of forwards - Serdar Azmun and Artem Dziuba. I consider him the best in the Russian championship and add that this pair is much stronger, stronger with a wide margin of all forwards in other teams. It is important that Zenit can play in a variety of attacks - high-speed Azmun and powerful Dziuba, which can push any defender. They interact well, clog with each other's gears. This is the most important moment - mutual understanding, a game against each other. "

https://www.sports.ru/football/1077123031.html

Fun Fact:

Azmun is in the top 100 most influential Muslims of Russia according to Business Online

Iranian Zenith striker Serdar Azmun was in the top 100 most influential Muslims of Russia, compiled by the newspaper Business Online.

Forward took 82nd place in the ranking.

This season, the 24-year-old Iranian spent 5 matches in the RPL, scored two goals and gave two assists."

https://www.sports.ru/football/1077147000.html

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Krasnodar are going to knock Porto out of the Champions League!

They looked a better side than the last time they faced Zenit in that 3-2 thriller back in April. They’ve signed some real quality players in Cabella, Namli, Vilhena, Kaio, Berg, and Kambolov in addition to their pre-existing stock of players.

Comment

Azmoun in Team of the week

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...751398912?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        Azmoun in Team of the week

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...751398912?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                        Didnt realize Schurrle moved to RPL lol

Comment

Zenit in the CL this season will be the run. I feel it.

Comment

Krasnodar beat Porto 3-2 today away from home to advance in UCL playoffs, big win for them

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                              Krasnodar beat Porto 3-2 today away from home to advance in UCL playoffs, big win for them

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...ntry/#/yr/2019

Russian League>Portuguese League

Comment

I agree , i watched Porto’s first game of the season on the weekend and they were so bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X