Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Malcom player is proper quality! Great enquiry by Zenit!

Comment

Didn’t have a good game today hopefully he’ll keep his cool and concentrate on the next one come on Sardar!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
        Didn’t have a good game today hopefully he’ll keep his cool and concentrate on the next one come on Sardar!!
        I think he did fine. He should've scored, but he had a great assist, and was very active. He runs like a horse.

Comment

I thought Sardar did great in the first half but in the second he was losing the ball a lot more and missed an unbelievably good chance he needs to put away 10/10 times. Still worked hard ran and pressed well no biggie to have a game like this he can’t be flawless at all times!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sardar so far this season: 6 scorer pts. (4 goals & 2 assists) in 6 matches.

Comment

Sardars play with Malcolm before the second goal was beautiful and led to that goal being scored.
              He is getting into great positions all the time , him with Dzyuba and Malcom will be brilliant soon , as soon as Malcolm gets more chemistry with them.

Comment

The miss was kinda bad but not terrible, the ball had lots of pace on it and he was at full sprint; hard to even get a foot on those sometimes.

Comment

Look at who Dzyuba is pointing at after his goal. Enough said.

Comment

Rakitskiy is a world class defender that man was absolutely brilliant today too....most impressive zenit player IMO
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Going to buy the jersey... Anyone knows where I can find the Zenit jersey, but in Russian writing?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Look at who Dzyuba is pointing at after his goal. Enough said.

These two have become a very lethal combo of strikers
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Zenit’s games have actually been very enjoyable to watch lately, Its like every time you tune in you just feel some action from Azmoun about to come.

Comment

Sardar is doing great. One of these days he will have a perfect game scoring a hat-trick plus a couple of assists. The way he is playing, it is inevitable. I have never seen him so determined and having such a chemistry with a winning team. The Malcom addition is just icing on the cake.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Looks like Locomotive Moscow is buying Frank Ribery... the league is getting more exciting.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                Going to buy the jersey... Anyone knows where I can find the Zenit jersey, but in Russian writing?

Comment

Working...
                                X