No announcement yet.

Explosive interview going to be released MONDAY night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven’t seen anything come out yet and Taj kept saying “IF they let it air” in regards to the interview. Is there a chance it could be censored???

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Although I am glad we got to benefit from Qatar's funding, Qatar didn't do it purely out of charity. They were trying to lure CQ to be their national team coach and they had their own motives. But still, TM got to benefit as a result.
      IF we had a domestic coach we probably wouldn't have obtained that funding either. CQ had contacts.
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
        I haven’t seen anything come out yet and Taj kept saying “IF they let it air” in regards to the interview. Is there a chance it could be censored???
        It's suppose to air Monday on 90.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
          So, Taj totally destroys Khiabani, Misaghi, and their bs programs except 90 on live TV by forcing Misaghi to explicitly say, "NAVAD." LOL.

Elsewhere, Mayeli Kohan and Ghalenoi are having a go at each other in the media.

CQ leaving is the greatest circus ever and I'm loving it!!!
          Wow this Misaghi guy seems like a prick... I had no idea
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Don't know if it was posted on another page but I'm too lazy to look, so here's at least part of the interview.

https://streamable.com/y4mtx

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              He’s always been that way I’ve never trusted or liked this guy....very weisely
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                Qatar with the help of UK/USA is stealing gas from Iran. This has been going on for some years and stupid IRI only can use slogans.
                I'm 100% sure the profits would go to Syria/Iraq anyway. I would rather our stolen money get burned in a ditch instead of feeding IR's allies. More useful.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                  According to brief clips posted on Twitter, there is going to be an explosive interview with Carlos Queiroz released shortly. In it, CQ describes the constant lies, diversion of money, and says that the sports minister out of enmity towards CQ denied even a penny to the national team, as told to him repeatedly by IFF president. In the interview he appears tired and genuine. He says that QATAR football federation funded Iran’s preparations ENTIRELY — flights, training grounds, fees for friendlies.

Utterly disgraceful, symptomatic of the corruption in our country, and shows the traitors who prefer personal grudges over the national interest. We will never advance with these people in charge.

EDIT: interview is to be released MONDAY night, not tonight. Per preliminary discussion on channel 3, this interview was given PRIOR to the Asian Cup when CQ and the team's promised funds were again not delivered by the federation. Apparently the funds were later delivered -- Taj says the interview was made when CQ was angry and also there was a promise that it would not be aired, which now it appears channel 3 is going back on. So much mayhem and circus..
                  Don't you guys see? It does not matter if we have Pep or some other top coach for our beloved Iran...

Our country has been poisoned for 40 years by a regime that ruined everything from environment, sport, culture, killed and raped our culture etc.
                  When their grand and first leader of the regime are asked what he feels when he returns to Iran in 1979 he answers: Nothing ... NOTHING?!

If Iran is gonna take its place again as one of the greatest nations of the world, this regime must go away.

And I don't care if this is a football forum - Football in Iran is political, unfortunately!
                  Yes. For those that deny or are blind - watch the interwiew with Carlos on monday... about sport ministry that takes direct orders of the leaders of Islamic Republic!

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                    So, Taj totally destroys Khiabani, Misaghi, and their bs programs except 90 on live TV by forcing Misaghi to explicitly say, "NAVAD." LOL.

Elsewhere, Mayeli Kohan and Ghalenoi are having a go at each other in the media.

CQ leaving is the greatest circus ever and I'm loving it!!!
                    LOOOOOOOOL....that was an incredibly funny show.

Dame Taj garm!!! I also liked the fact that unlike former IFF bosses, he said directly and decisively that he's looking for a foreign coach in the same standard as CQ!

All other IFF bosses brought either an Iranian or an assistant coach to replace the professional head coach and then had to change him again after a f*** up!

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      Can't see what he really did that makes him a prick??

Maybe it's because we have such a low standard in our country that basically anyone who doesn't have e mental outburst on national TV I consider a level headed human being lol..

Comment

So the last Interview will we on Navad on Monday !'?

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                          So the last Interview will we on Navad on Monday !'?
                          yes sir

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
                            Iranian national team's fund and all other funds in Iran from Tamin Ejtemai (social welfare, insurance,..) to education and other federations have been diverted to war in Yemen, Syria, And mercenaey groups in Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Whatever leftover they have,
                            they give it to regime thugs to beat up unpaid Iranian laborers, teachers, bus drivers, retired elders and religion minorities like Daravish Gonabadis, Baha'is, minorities like Baluchs and Kurds and prosecute political opposition geoups, environmentalists,
                            nationalists and forcing Iranian intellectuals and professional to unemployment, depression, drug addiction or immigrating to other countries.

Football is just a tool for regime to make us occupied when they pillage our natural resources.
                            spot on
                            This regime sees everything … EVERY thing as a tool to promote its warmongering, terrorist agenda. Even sports and especially football.

Comment

If Bahrain was still part of Iran today , we would probably have 3 fast players from there in TM.
                              The history behind bahrain :https://www.farsnews.com/news/139711...B1%DB%8C%D9%86
                              نماینده مجلس دوره پهلوی: محمدرضا شاه" انسان سستی بود ستایش سفیر انگلیس از شاه به*خاطر تجزیه بحرین
                              هوشنگ طالع نماینده مجلس دوره پهلوی درباره تجزیه بحرین در رژیم پهلوی و ازبین رفتن تمامیت ارضی ایران در آن زمان می*گوید.

Comment

^ bro, Bahrain was ALREADY LOST waaaaayyy before the time ppl accuse shah of giving it away (Thru' british cunning and characteristic general mother-f**kery [yes, I just made a word]). It was only made official by then.

What shah did was stop the hemorrhage and maintained control of the 3 islands (Tonbs) ( - that were part of the brits' plan to pull away) in the middle of Persian gulf which wrestled control of the P gulf and oil routes in the hands of Iran.
                                It is an incorrect part of history that has got repeated by the IR.

Comment

Working...
                                X