Explosive interview going to be released MONDAY night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Adel English is very good. He did a professional job. Only reasonable sports analyst in Iran

Great interview by CQ. Great way to say goodbye to Iran
    He is English language teacher at Sharif University. just saying

Comment

can anybody please post the full link to the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
        can anybody please post the full link to the interview?
        Soleiman jan, attached the link. Enjoy
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3nZA4Vaiqs

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
          So after all is said and done CQ got 53% approval rating.
          As trump would have told him: "You are fired".
          Did you not pass grade 3 math?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Adel is the best of the bunch and is more intelligent than the rest obviously. But his presenting style is like an ADHD kid who just mixed speed with sugar. I would find it impossible to be interviewed by him - he looks everywhere - side to side, zameen, hava, whilst asking a question. It is impossible to watch, and is the opposite of professional.

Still, he is better than the others, who would either be unable to hold down a job or be in a mental asylum if they lived in most other countries.
            Lol, Adel is really like that. I know what you mean man..

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              ...is like an ADHD kid who just mixed speed with sugar.

Comment

Part 1

Part 2

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
                  Pure pro and gentleman. Honestly farare maghz ha az Iran hamin hastesh. Anyone doing anything good or having any type of talent gets forced out. Land of dozds and liars. So sad that such a great teacher and leader was forced out in this manner. And disrespected so much. Truly shameful. I am very sad that this great man has left us and watch how much he will achieve with Colombia.
                  He was not forced out and resigned. He was not disrespected, in fact many even his critics were very respectful and appreciative of what he did for us. If you are talking about a bunch of idiots on twitter and instagram those will always be there and their numbers are greatly exaggerated. Professional are used to these idiots and you will have them anywhere in the world. You want disrespect look at the way he was treated by the Portugal Federation and his ex players there.

Comment

So he thanked Branko and other club coaches and said he has no problems with anyone and thanks them all for the past 8 years. Looks like the color bias fans and color bias media were the ones to blame in all this fiasco.

Comment

Who's the "Masoudi" guy he was talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Piroozi View Post
                        Did you not pass grade 3 math?
                        No I was a teezhoosh, I skipped grades 3 & 4 and went
                        directly to grade 5.

The way the followers of Saint Carlos were talking about him in
                        this forum I expected at least a 75% approval rating.

In retrospect he should have been fired after Asian Cup 2015.

Comment

Pejman Rahbar who runs V3 is Branko's dallal and anti-CQ, he was one of the main person who orchestrated anti-Queiroz mouvement! Someone quite reliable confirmed me this!
                          https://www.varzesh3.com/news/158944...A7%D9%81%D8%AA

Comment

Just finished watching the entire show. For me the most telling part was their analyzes of TM's games during the Asian Cup. For example: Bekesh Ziresh that lead to 3 goals vs China is called "Pressing from the front" and it's a "highly modern and advanced method." Oh, and Adel's English is pathetic. Not as bad as gohroosh's grammar though.

Gohroosh's opening remarks: I did so much for you guys in the past 8 years, how dare you criticize me for a 3:0 loss against Japan. They have a better footballing culture, infrastructure and HISTORY than you. Know your place. You're beneath Japan. You should thank me and kiss my ass.

gohrooshipoor's response: YES SIR! One question though, left cheek or the right one?

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                              Just finished watching the entire show. For me the most telling part was their analyzes of TM's games during the Asian Cup. For example: Bekesh Ziresh that lead to 3 goals vs China is called "Pressing from the front" and it's a "highly modern and advanced method." Oh, and Adel's English is pathetic. Not as bad as gohroosh's grammar though.

Gohroosh's opening remarks: I did so much for you guys in the past 8 years, how dare you criticize me for a 3:0 loss against Japan. They have a better footballing culture, infrastructure and HISTORY than you. Know your place. You're beneath Japan. You should thank me and kiss my ass.

gohrooshipoor's response: YES SIR! One question though, left cheek or the right one?
                              So edgy!! Brangoh works because “ko” and “goh” rhyme. If CQ’s name was Quoroz, you would have a joke on your hands.

Either way, your nicknaming abilities are as original and impressive as your trolling abilities. Both fairly amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                Who's the "Masoudi" guy he was talking about?
                                Ive been asking about this guy too. CQ threw him under the bus. We need to start a campaign against this guy.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X