No announcement yet.

Top Coaches Available - Right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcello Lippi can be an option? Or Cesare Prandelli, Berti Vogts (Germany) or Fernando Santos (Portugal), Luiz Felipe Scolari (Portugal)
    José Mourinho

Comment

Jose Camacho is available - nekounam and masoud’s former coach at Osaauna. Most recently was with Gabon I’d find it hard to believe he wouldn’t listen to an offer from TM.....really liked his brand of football @ Osasuna
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Jose Camacho is available - nekounam and masoud’s former coach at Osaauna. Most recently was with Gabon I’d find it hard to believe he wouldn’t listen to an offer from TM.....really liked his brand of football @ Osasuna
        He’s been a failure since 2002.

Comment

I heard Klinnsman is rumored to be the new head coach? Just word of mouth to me, no legit source.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
            I heard Klinnsman is rumored to be the new head coach? Just word of mouth to me, no legit source.

Not a bad option. I always liked how he preferred legionnaires in the national team as those who played locally.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
              He was pretty lackluster as head of the USMNT, but a TM job may be what he needs to resurrect his image. He may also be the best IFF can do right now (beggars can’t be choosers)

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                He’s been a failure since 2002.
                And still 25x better than any other coach we can realistically get....
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I'm sorry, everything else aside,

Are people seriously talking about the Jurgen Klinsmann who is so entrenched in the USA that he barely spent any time in Germany when he was their national coach...

.... In the context of an IFF who regularly criticised Queiroz for not spending enough time in Iran....?

This is surreal.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    I'm sorry, everything else aside,
                    Are people seriously talking about the Jurgen Klinsmann who is so entrenched in the USA that he barely spent any time in Germany when he was their national coach...
                    .... In the context of an IFF who regularly criticised Queiroz for not spending enough time in Iran....?
                    This is surreal.
                    Obviously Klinsmann is a VERY long shot. But at this point, I would take tele-coaching by Klinsmann over a below average coach (foreign or Iranian).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Obviously Klinsmann is a VERY long shot. But at this point, I would take tele-coaching by Klinsmann over a below average coach (foreign or Iranian).
                      I'm sure most of us would, it's just there's no way it could feasibly happen both considering the political situations of Iran/USA, and the IFF's statements regarding the issue of distance coaching.

I think the chance is less than negligible. It is just impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        I'm sure most of us would, it's just there's no way it could feasibly happen both considering the political situations of Iran/USA, and the IFF's statements regarding the issue of distance coaching.
                        I think the chance is less than negligible. It is just impossible.
                        Agreed. We can still hope and dream a bit though. It's our optimism despite this terrible reality that keeps some of us going!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          He was pretty lackluster as head of the USMNT, but a TM job may be what he needs to resurrect his image. He may also be the best IFF can do right now (beggars can’t be choosers)
                          He was but he was trying to introduce a possession based style to a US team that's relied on bunker ball and heavy work rate for decades. He might benefit from our players having marginally better technical skills, but he will find issue with our players lack of tactical sense(maybe less so after CQ taught our players some)

Comment

Franz Beckenbauer from Germany? Good option? For World Cup 2022

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                              Franz Beckenbauer from Germany? Good option? For World Cup 2022
                              babaa, beckenbauer hasn't coached in over 20 years. Why do you think he'd come out of retirement for Team Melli?

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                                babaa, beckenbauer hasn't coached in over 20 years. Why do you think he'd come out of retirement for Team Melli?
                                The chelo kaba and a good home-cooked Persian meal can be quite an incentive!

Comment

Working...
                                X