Comment

Originally posted by imanmobali23 View Post
      Be realistic, this would never happen.
      Not with that attitude.

Comment

Claudio Ranieri az Fulham ekhraj shod.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but Claudio Ranieri has just been sacked by Fulham and is now available.

Comment

guys what with all this ranieri and all that. we need either a coach that can stand against iff, i dont know if we can find a good coach, we can find a young coach who is talented, zidane is good, but why would he come iran?why would a top coach come iran. that is my question

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              guys what with all this ranieri and all that. we need either a coach that can stand against iff, i dont know if we can find a good coach, we can find a young coach who is talented, zidane is good, but why would he come iran?why would a top coach come iran. that is my question
              Because we are still number one in Asia, by far have some of the talented young players that have showcased their individual skill set on different platforms, and any coach would love to write history by keeping us level with top European/Latin American teams so we can compete for years to come. You guys all keep forgetting that Iran is still a dominate force in the world when it comes to soccer. It is not like they are coming to coach a bottom half team in the FIFA World Rankings.

Aside from the political obstacles and harsh conditions, the coaches can make a fairly decent salary coaching TM but that comes with the price of working under the IFF. Regardless, it is the pride and success story a coach wants to build in their portfolio to show how they managed to take Iran to the Round of 16 or keep us qualifying for the WC each time around. Look at CQ, with what he has done, he ended up landing a fantastic gig with an incredible Columbian team. If they are willing to take the heat from the shitty government and deal with knuckleheads, then this is a big sell for them to create something huge and have good exit opportunities. Think of that

Comment

Zinédine Zidane is again by Real Madrid. He will not come to Iran. My collegue told me he would never go for Iran. But it was a good option for us. I wonder who will be our coach Nowrouz is just next week. I hope not vatani Iranian coach.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTeamMelli View Post
                  Because we are still number one in Asia, by far have some of the talented young players that have showcased their individual skill set on different platforms, and any coach would love to write history by keeping us level with top European/Latin American teams so we can compete for years to come. You guys all keep forgetting that Iran is still a dominate force in the world when it comes to soccer. It is not like they are coming to coach a bottom half team in the FIFA World Rankings.

Aside from the political obstacles and harsh conditions, the coaches can make a fairly decent salary coaching TM but that comes with the price of working under the IFF. Regardless, it is the pride and success story a coach wants to build in their portfolio to show how they managed to take Iran to the Round of 16 or keep us qualifying for the WC each time around. Look at CQ, with what he has done, he ended up landing a fantastic gig with an incredible Columbian team. If they are willing to take the heat from the shitty government and deal with knuckleheads, then this is a big sell for them to create something huge and have good exit opportunities. Think of that
                  The whole world already forgot our last WC. We are back to the "minnows" status.

Zidane is overrated. He won 3 CL with a club that had the best players and best bench and referees' help

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    The whole world already forgot our last WC. We are back to the "minnows" status.

Zidane is overrated. He won 3 CL with a club that had the best players and best bench and referees' help
                    Agree, not familiar with Zidane's track record as a coach, thinking these big names are used to having all their demands met, too spoilt for IR job.
                    He might do it one day, retirement age.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      Zidane is the new coach of Real Madrid he never even think about Iran. We must look either an Iranian vatani. We had to kerp Carlos Quriouz the best ever we had in 8 years!

Comment

We are not getting any foreign coaches until we resolve payment issues. Can a moderator close this thread. 95 % is utter nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTeamMelli View Post

If they are willing to take the heat from the shitty government and deal with knuckleheads, then this is a big sell for them to create something huge and have good exit opportunities. Think of that
                          The problem is that the weaknesses of our TM are not just in footballing identity but at a more grassroots level. No head coach can fix this completely, we need to fix our political situation/corruption at higher levels of the game/government to increase our potential.

We have a cap when it come to our potential under this system and its possible Asian cup contenders/Good Group stage showings at world cups might be it.

Comment

Have a feeling it will be Dalic......

Comment

The clock is ticking...will IFF/Taj gift Iran a Nowrouz present with a promising coach?

Comment

"onwards and upwards".

Comment

Working...
                                X