X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Many people thought CQ would've failed too when we first signed him
    It doesnt take a genius to tell the difference
    1 has coached with Sir Alex, Real Madrid, Portugal National Team and Africa NAtional team

The other got fired from Ac Milan after a $200 Mil injection of players because he insisted on playing Kalanic at forward instead of Andre Silva
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      I would have to go with Montella due to the fact that Le Guen currently hasn't managed a solid team for about 10 years
      Al Ittihad terminated the contract with Slaven Bilic. So Slaven Bilic is available now. Do not you think he is a good candidate to be the next national team (TM) coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
        Al Ittihad terminated the contract with Slaven Bilic. So Slaven Bilic is available now. Do not you think he is a good candidate to be the next national team (TM) coach?
        Yes. He was one of the first names I recommended after AC (along with Paulo Sousa).

Comment

If Bilic is available, i'd say he'd be a good choice for us, if he'd consider coming to Iran. He's got a good track record and has managed big teams as well as smaller ones, like Croatia national team and Ittihad as examples.

Also, I remember streaming a Iran vs Spain 2018 WC, and it was an English channel (forgot which one), where most of the pundits, including Roy Keane, were really hating on Iran, REPEATEDLY calling our play-style "negative" and just clearly showing resentment towards us, which was really unfair. However, Slaven Bilic was on our side, and was the only one to say positive things about the way we played, and was really respectful.

Not that this necessarily means anything in this situation, but it would be nice if he actually had an interest after seeing us play.

Would he be too expensive for us by any chance though? I have no idea how much he makes.

Comment

I would definitely be happy with Slaven Bilic.

Comment

Without 1 min thinking i would give bilic a chance

Teams managed

2001–2002
              Hajduk Split
              2004–2006
              Croatia U21
              2006–2012
              Croatia

2012–2013
              Lokomotiv Moscow
              2013–2015
              Beşiktaş
              2015–2017
              West Ham United
              2018–2019
              Al-Ittihad

Comment

Prefer Bilic to Montella for TM in terms of personality and approach to the game. Plus the Croatian link will make integration easier.

Brendan Rodgers about to sign for Leicester. He got a 14 million payout from Liverpool immediately after signing at Celtic, imagine what he is going to get now....

This salary that many CQ-haterswere always using against him, going on about 3.5 million or whatever.... I mean come on? What planet are these people on... So much BS and jafangparooni.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                  ^^ clearly 1 and 3 dont apply to CQ. CQ ambitious? LOOOOL Attacking?! okie dokie...
                  Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  Only #2 & 4 apply to him.

and why not. Let us continue his positive impact and carry it over to the next avatar of TM.
                  It is foolish to deny he has had quite an impact on TM that we need to maintain

But #1 & 3 are what we need atm.
                  I think you guys are being unfair to CQ when it comes to point 1.

Comment

I would be happy with Bilic too but he has a no bs mentality, not sure if he will be able to work in Iran with the way our country is run though.

Comment

Wow. If this is true, I'd go with Bilic any day of the week. I once went to a West Ham game and sat right behind the bench. It was clear to see the respect he had from the players, and how passionate he was.

Comment

I prefer Bilic over Montella. But that’s only if Bilic is the end all be all. If there are others available then we should wait.

Comment

Pekerman or Pelligrini

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Pekerman or Pelligrini
                            Would be interesting to have a Jewish coach

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Pekerman or Pelligrini
                              Bilic

Comment

There should be absolutely no rush. Wait til the summer, so more coaches become available. There will be firings left and right, so more will be available.
                                It's never bad to have more options.

Comment

Working...
                                X