Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    Team melli yes, CQ no!
    As long as they don't call team melli as CQ's team and find a reason to the insult the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
      I don't see any problem with someone supporting their club more than their country, that's the way football is.
      I guess so, and it's very clear that these folk do.

What I don't get is that a lot of these guys cheering TM's loss and saying faghad Branko on Instagram and Facebook were against Trakhtor because of their separatist chants.

I mean the hypocrisy is just unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
        I don't see any problem with someone supporting their club more than their country, that's the way football is.
        This is outrageous statement Azeem jan! Myself am from Tabriz and I know lots of Azeri people who love tractor ahead of TM but I can never understand that viewpoint. Country should always come first!

Comment

I was really drained after what happened on Monday. Seeing Carlos go was far worse.

But - hating Persepolis and everything it stands for - is my new passion in Iranian football and instilled life in me.

Hope they lose every game in the ACL and PGL.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            this crap is what is the difference between us and the Japanese.
            The difference between us and the Japanese is that they don't have hordes of traitors who bash their own country and celebrate its defeat out of love for some foreign snake who happens to be coaching their club!

You made god out of CQ. I didn't.
            When someone is helping my country, I don't have to think he's "god" to defend him against the most baseless attacks by traitors and simpletons who prefer their club and its coach to their own nation.

The rest of your post is typical concern trolling you hide behind to mask the pathetic motives you've already given away several times. The services CQ has done for us go far beyond our performance against Spain and Portugal. He instilled a TEAM FIRST mentality in our national team that is the polar opposite of the mentality when losers like Branko were in charge. He created a national football culture where players go to Europe to improve themselves rather than to Arab leagues to collect cash. The PEC center that he built with his own money and then fought to take back from opportunistic parasites is going to serve our football for generations to come...unless the parasites currently celebrating his departure don't take it back of course.

The fact that some geniuses refuse to acknowledge all this proves that their motives are exactly what I said before. The problem is not that the rest of us "made a god out of CQ", it's that some people have no sense of gratitude, fairness, or even basic love of country.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              I was really drained after what happened on Monday. Seeing Carlos go was far worse.
              But - hating Persepolis and everything it stands for - is my new passion in Iranian football and instilled life in me.
              Hope they lose every game in the ACL and PGL.
              Hating all Persepolis related things will turn your heart black. Don't be a hater man... These are only a few assholes Persepolis past players, managers and fans doing this sort of sh*t. Not all Persepolisees are like this is where I am trying to get at. As you can see from the comments stated above alot of Persepolis fans we have on this board are going against the management for posting this on social media after team melli lost. I agree with you as well what they did was really low and distasteful. This is the reason why I dont follow any IPL teams these unneccasary issues cause problems for team melli for no good reason!

Comment

Usually I don't say this but watching hateful comments is enough. Watching Esteghlal fails over and over and being kenef is the new passion for me. I hope Esteghlal lose all of its matches and get totally humilated. Another 6-0 defeat to toolipers ghazvin in hazfi cup will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
                  Usually I don't say this but watching hateful comments is enough. Watching Esteghlal fails over and over and being kenef is the new passion for me. I hope Esteghlal lose all of its matches and get totally humilated. Another 6-0 defeat to toolipers ghazvin in hazfi cup will be interesting.
                  Why are you bringing esteghlal into this ? Do you think we give a crap about them either ?

Are you so deluded in your club that you believe our immense anger towards what is going on is because of club rivalry???

Screw them all is what I say. Any club whose fans do this (the fine PP fans of pfdc apart all of whom apart from 4-5 members appreciate what is going on).

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                    Fuck this shit. I'm not supporting Persepolis anymore. Not only do they have an idiot of a coach, the fans, the representatives on social media are like this. I'm done.
                    Same here, done with this club...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Why are you bringing esteghlal into this ? Do you think we give a crap about them either ?
                      Are you so deluded in your club that you believe our immense anger towards what is going on is because of club rivalry???
                      I was just about to comment on this. It's as if some people can't comprehend that it's possible to be loyal to something ABOVE a club! When you condemn their fan base for siding against team melli, they assume it can only be because you root for the rival club!

So sad. So pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
                        I was just about to comment on this. It's as if some people can't comprehend that it's possible to be loyal to something ABOVE a club! When you condemn their fan base for siding against team melli, they assume it can only be because you root for the rival club!
                        So sad. So pathetic.
                        Yes Gholi showed his true colours after again trying to be "political" before. for him this is a club rivalry...

Compared with NFL and Paas, at least those guys are honest instead of trying to be clever and nice with their language.

Gooreh pedareh your stupid club(s) and what they have done, and are still doing.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Yes Gholi showed his true colours after again trying to be "political" before. for him this is a club rivalry...
                          Compared with NFL and Paas, at least those guys are honest instead of trying to be clever and nice with their language.
                          Gooreh pedareh your stupid club(s) and what they have done, and are still doing.
                          I still stand by my comment. I am team melli supporter and you ignore all my comments about that. My true colors are Persepolis fan and team melli fan. My last comment was directed at tehranto's comment. Why are you so upset? You proved nothing. You are so eager to brand me but got nothing substantial against me. Baraye hamin alaki migi I show true colors. You need to work harder. I love my club as well as my national team. It seems so hard to digest for some people around here.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
                            This is outrageous statement Azeem jan! Myself am from Tabriz and I know lots of Azeri people who love tractor ahead of TM but I can never understand that viewpoint. Country should always come first!

In Europe that's even more common, South Italy isn't really that passionate about their national team, Barca-Real rivalry was one of reasons of Spain underachieving at international level pre 2008. Most football fans care about their national team but there is nothing like winning the league title for them even the WC doesn't come close.

That's because football has a very tribal side to it may not that visible because of commercializing of football but its still there

Comment

The pp organization and a minority of pp fans most closely resemble a mass of slithering, poisonous, vile creatures confined to hiding in darkness and opportunistically striking out in a cowardly manner. Out of all the animals in the animal kingdom, this is most consistent with the behavior of a despicable, castrated snake.

Comment

Working...
                              X