Arian Ghasemi Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arian Ghasemi Appreciation Thread

Arian Ghasemi has been at Carlos Queiroz's side for eight years, with a tremendously difficult task in this challenging and aggressive media environment. I have been tremendously impressed at his calm under pressure and the incredible precision and accuracy of his translations. I don't know what is going to happen to him.. but thank you Arian for your amazing work for Team Melli and best luck in the future, hope to see you around TM soon.

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
    Arian Ghasemi has been at Carlos Queiroz's side for eight years, with a tremendously difficult task in this challenging and aggressive media environment. I have been tremendously impressed at his calm under pressure and the incredible precision and accuracy of his translations. I don't know what is going to happen to him.. but thank you Arian for your amazing work for Team Melli and best luck in the future, hope to see you around TM soon.
    After 8 years of translating CQ, he might have actually learned more about football than most IPL coaches.

He should really go get some training courses and become a coach, or lobby IFF to hire another Portuguese coach.

Comment

He was always a comforting presence and has had a great 8 years.

It's really sad to think of not seeing these guys - that whole air of unity that the TM staff setup had, the first time I ever really saw that.

Damn

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
        After 8 years of translating CQ, he might have actually learned more about football than most IPL coaches.

He should really go get some training courses and become a coach, or lobby IFF to hire another Portuguese coach.
        Actually, any English-speaking coach can use Arian as his interpreter. He's also has pretty good reaction speed: he caught a water bottle that CQ kicked toward our bench in frustration. Though it was a very light kick and a softball pass to Arian (CQ would never actually try and hurt any one on TM). It was actually very touching to see Arian be there for CQ, even in his time of great frustration. Puts a smile on my face at the end of a rough day.

Comment

This man wears his heart on his sleeve (2:25)

We love you Arian.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post

This man wears his heart on his sleeve (2:25)

We love you Arian.
            Arian's outward emotions is what I/we/CQ/Iran/TM felt in our hearts after this game. Truly heart-breaking. Thank you Arian jaan.

Comment

We love you Arian! Thank you for all that you’ve done for our national football team.

We hope you stay with Team Melli if our next coach needs a translator. I can’t believe I’m even saying this.. “our next coach”.. Aye Khoda..

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                We love you Arian! Thank you for all that you’ve done for our national football team.
                We hope you stay with Team Melli if our next coach needs a translator. I can’t believe I’m even saying this.. “our next coach”.. Aye Khoda..
                The whole football family was a joy to see. Arian did a very good job and was a part of this family. damesh garm.

Comment

Vaghaan esghi hasteesh Arian Ghasemi!

Comment

Arian >> Brangoh.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                      how mourinho started. he will be a fine coach! hope he took note of his tactics in the past 8 years!

Comment

Working...
                      X