Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    I hope Van Marwijk will coach TM but it seems too good to be true : IFF hiring someone so quickly after CQ departure?! And ONE saudi journalist having informations about IFF plans??
    Taj said that no coach will be hired before the next 1-2-3 month, iranian is going to play aome friendly tournament or something in china with an iranian coach and after that ....

Comment

Honestly, we should qualify to the WC with Van Marwijk or mostly any coach for that matter. However, if we are trying to do more than that, then no coach will be able to accomplish that.

I think at this point, IFF just wants the same results at the fraction of the cost. They want something where they can pay the coach 1 - 1.5 million which is less than what CQ was getting paid.

Comment

This is a rumor on Twitter that the Swede Hans Backe is in talks with IFF as well. Given that everything is speculation at this point, I must write that this would be a very disappointing choice. Backe hasn't been on the sidelines regularly for some time and his 2016 stint with Finland lasted only a year without the squad winning a match.
        Prior to that he coached the Red Bulls in the MLS from 2010 to 2012 and found some mild success there, after a few month long stint with Notts County where he had a dispute with the front office. His best years, resume-wise, were in the early 2000s when he won a series of trophies in Denmark.

Comment

we need a good coach we have a spot more in the up comin WC because of qatar as the host and it would be greate a wc this close to home can you imagine!!
          but my guess is iff wants an iranian as coach just a feeling hope im wrong!
          Bollywood

Comment

https://www.albawaba.com/sport/saudi...ueiroz-1248104

This would just be absolutely lovely and wonderful if it happens! we can only dream.........this would be perfect replacement for KING CARLOS.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Honestly, we should qualify to the WC with Van Marwijk or mostly any coach for that matter. However, if we are trying to do more than that, then no coach will be able to accomplish that.

I think at this point, IFF just wants the same results at the fraction of the cost. They want something where they can pay the coach 1 - 1.5 million which is less than what CQ was getting paid.
              Why would no coach be able to accomplish more than WC qualification? They came one goal away from winning their group this past summer and advancing...........it is possible my friend! a coach with dutch style football like BVM would definately help this team over come some obstacles that they face in the final third when it comes to creativity and finishing! King Carlos teached them the defense now they gonna learn the attack!

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
                Why would no coach be able to accomplish more than WC qualification? They came one goal away from winning their group this past summer and advancing...........it is possible my friend! a coach with dutch style football like BVM would definately help this team over come some obstacles that they face in the final third when it comes to creativity and finishing! King Carlos teached them the defense now they gonna learn the attack!
                Have you watched a BvM team? They don't play the traditional Dutch total football. They're more conservative than CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Have you watched a BvM team? They don't play the traditional Dutch total football. They're more conservative than CQ.
                  so who do you suggest they bring in? Mayeli Kohan? the guy coached HOLLAND to world cup final, i am sure he is qualify to coach Iran my friend.

Comment

Louis Van Gaal would be good for our team.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

so who do you suggest they bring in? Mayeli Kohan? the guy coached HOLLAND to world cup final, i am sure he is qualify to coach Iran my friend.
                      Soleiman, what happened? I thought you said CQ is staying:

Also, the regime is working to keep King Carlos! If they are so bad why are they doing this?! I have close sources stating that our leaders are working hard to keep him. He will be staying!

Comment

Originally posted by Piroozi View Post
                        Soleiman, what happened? I thought you said CQ is staying:
                        Unfortunately my sources were mistaken. It seems as if King Carlos has decided to leave for good. Long live King Carlos!

Comment

Unfortunately my sources were mistaken. It seems as if King Carlos has decided to leave for good. Long live King Carlos!
                          Change your sources please!

Comment

If you want to discuss about future national coach, this is the right thread.

Comment

Some available decent coaches:

1. Slaven Bilic
                              2. Claude Puel
                              3. Michael Laudrup
                              4. Roberto Donadoni
                              5. Juan Antonio Pizzi
                              6. Paul Le Guen
                              7. Others

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                                Some available decent coaches:

1. Slaven Bilic
                                2. Claude Puel
                                3. Michael Laudrup
                                4. Roberto Donadoni
                                5. Juan Antonio Pizzi
                                6. Paul Le Guen
                                7. Others
                                I pick 7
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X