Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever the coach, they will have some work to do. CQ was a good coach, but I think his hot temper rubbed off on the players. This whole tournament our players constantly argued with the referees.

Comment

Only a puppet will be appointed as coach, they wont allow someone like CQ to stand against them

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        We are all looking fora foreign coach but we should remember it's not impossible with a domestic one. We won the 1976 Asian Championship, went to the Olympics quarterfinals and qualified for the 1978 World Cup with Mohajerani as coach. I'm just not sure we have a domestic one to do it.Or at least we haven't discovered him yet.
        I respect your opinion.

However, what those vatani coaches had was support, material and moral from an establishment that wanted to show that we are superior and always have been.

What we have now is a foundation of proving that Imam Koobidehs face is on the moon and a certain 12 year old boy is missing in a hole in the ground

Comment

Louis van Gaal or Jürgen Klinsmann
          Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            I respect your opinion.

However, what those vatani coaches had was support, material and moral from an establishment that wanted to show that we are superior and always have been.

What we have now is a foundation of proving that Imam Koobidehs face is on the moon and a certain 12 year old boy is missing in a hole in the ground
            You don't become superior just by telling you are, Japan showed us today the reality how to stay professional.

Comment

Expectations:
              Jose Mourinho
              Louis Van Gaal
              Arsene Wenger
              Reality:
              Javad Mourinzadeh
              Louis Vangalipour
              Amirhossein-e-Vengeri
              Branko ivankovich
              Sorry to joke, but some of you are delusional with these choices. Sad to see CQ go, and some of you got your wish. It’s laughable that any of you could actually think any real name in football would come when we have no money. Managers don’t join a decent team for nothing. Iran is a project, and it will take cold hard cash to make us better than we’ve been, and build on CQ’s foundation. Politics aside, we have no money. Expect a vatani coach, Branko, or Schaeffer. There are no other choices, sorry. This will be like all of our transfer sagas, where we are disappointed in the end.
              A better thread would honestly be a DJPedram poll on Branko vs. Schaeffer vs. vatani coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                Expectations:
                Jose Mourinho
                Louis Van Gaal
                Arsene Wenger
                Reality:
                Javad Mourinzadeh
                Louis Vangalipour
                Amirhossein-e-Vengeri
                Branko ivankovich
                Sorry to joke, but some of you are delusional with these choices. Sad to see CQ go, and some of you got your wish. It’s laughable that any of you could actually think any real name in football would come when we have no money. Managers don’t join a decent team for nothing. Iran is a project, and it will take cold hard cash to make us better than we’ve been, and build on CQ’s foundation. Politics aside, we have no money. Expect a vatani coach, Branko, or Schaeffer. There are no other choices, sorry. This will be like all of our transfer sagas, where we are disappointed in the end.
                A better thread would honestly be a DJPedram poll on Branko vs. Schaeffer vs. vatani coach.

What you say is true… But we dont need coaches with big names actually. If we can offer similar salaries that we did to CQ to other coaches then many coaches will be interested to work in Iran. Also dont forget our team have good potential, high caliber players and the chance to play Worldcup. The situation is not that bad as many make it sound. Everything depends on IFF/Goverment.

Comment

Hervé Renard an option? He would be phenomenol.

از امارات خبر میرسد هروه رنارد مربی سابق تیم ملی مراکش که سابقه قهرمانی با ساحل عاج و زامبیا در جام ملت*های آفریقا را دارد اصلی ترین گزینه برای هدایت تیم ملی به شمار می*رود
                  این مربی فرانسوی الاصل در بازی نیمه نهایی برابر ژاپن در ورزشگاه حضور داشت و اتفاقا در کنار دبیر کل یعنی ابراهیم شکوری هم نشسته بود

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtMO4FtHz_E/

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Hervé Renard an option? He would be phenomenol.

از امارات خبر میرسد هروه رنارد مربی سابق تیم ملی مراکش که سابقه قهرمانی با ساحل عاج و زامبیا در جام ملت*های آفریقا را دارد اصلی ترین گزینه برای هدایت تیم ملی به شمار می*رود
                    این مربی فرانسوی الاصل در بازی نیمه نهایی برابر ژاپن در ورزشگاه حضور داشت و اتفاقا در کنار دبیر کل یعنی ابراهیم شکوری هم نشسته بود

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtMO4FtHz_E/
                    He has contract with Morocco until 2022 so its not possible

Comment

I truly think we should go with a good young Iranian coach who the players respect -like Mahdavikia.

Very few coaches will put up with the shit CQ put with in terms of payments being blocked by banks....

Comment

I think a Mahdavikia and Hashemian combo would be good but I feel that the sudden halt in CQ's project to professionalise our football will produce negative reverberations for anyone who follows him. I would prefer those two to take over a little later on down the line. I also feel they are both still learning, but will be more than ready when the time comes.

Next coach unfortunately will be a fall guy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                          He has contract with Morocco until 2022 so its not possible
                          So interesting story.

I was at the Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi yesterday, and I spotted Herve Rénard making his way in. I basically followed him up the escalator and started speaking to him to ask for a picture.

I told him that I thought Morocco played very well at the World Cup and they were unlucky in their games. He said that Iran plays very well, that he thought we could win the cup (sigh) and that if we played against UAE we should be careful of the referees (lol even he knows the reality).

Anyway here’s the interesting part:
                          I didn’t even ask him this, but he told me that he would like to coach Iran, if Queiroz leaves. I then asked him about his contract with Morocco and he said he is leaving in the summer, since he does not want to stay!

So maybe, there is a chance of this happening. I didn’t want to spread this news since I thought he may have told me this personally, but after today’s outcome I feel like many fans here may like to have some hope of a great coach, who wants to manage our team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post
                            So interesting story.

I was at the Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi yesterday, and I spotted Herve Rénard making his way in. I basically followed him up the escalator and started speaking to him to ask for a picture.

I told him that I thought Morocco played very well at the World Cup and they were unlucky in their games. He said that Iran plays very well, that he thought we could win the cup (sigh) and that if we played against UAE we should be careful of the referees (lol even he knows the reality).

Anyway here’s the interesting part:
                            I didn’t even ask him this, but he told me that he would like to coach Iran, if Queiroz leaves. I then asked him about his contract with Morocco and he said he is leaving in the summer, since he does not want to stay!

So maybe, there is a chance of this happening. I didn’t want to spread this news since I thought he may have told me this personally, but after today’s outcome I feel like many fans here may like to have some hope of a great coach, who wants to manage our team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I know better than to trust strangers on the internet, but very interesting thanks for sharing

Comment

I would be happy with Hervé Renard.

Leave Kia please. Let him continue the great job he has done with the youth academy.

Comment

My gut says it's Tony Oliviera...he cozied up to CQ in recent weeks.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X