Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who have not heard Mohajerani wants Taj to hire a vatani coach like GN or MK etc. I hope he is not turning senile.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Which rumor is the most realistic? The Morocco coach?
      nothing more than a rumor

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        Herve Renard would not be bad
        How do u know?
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
          For those who have not heard Mohajerani wants Taj to hire a vatani coach like GN or MK etc. I hope he is not turning senile.
          Where did you hear that? Hope it's not true because I've always had respect for Mohajerani and that would go down the drain in one instance.

And do you know if Taj has made any comments about a new coach? Are they looking for one, when will they start, etc.?

The good news is we don't have a competitive match until at least September 5th, so we do have a little bit of time but it would be nice to squeeze a nice friendly in March and put the pain of the Japan match behind us.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
            How do u know?
            Apparently he was sitting close to Taj at the Iran- Japan game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              Where did you hear that? Hope it's not true because I've always had respect for Mohajerani and that would go down the drain in one instance.
              And do you know if Taj has made any comments about a new coach? Are they looking for one, when will they start, etc.?
              The good news is we don't have a competitive match until at least September 5th, so we do have a little bit of time but it would be nice to squeeze a nice friendly in March and put the pain of the Japan match behind us.

He was interviewed on IRIB Varzesh yesterday. My jaw dropped when I heard him say that. His reason was that guys like GN and MK are vatani and love Iran and will be more motivated to do a better job than a foreign coach.

No comments from Taj yet.

Comment

What's the deal with Markar Aghajanyan's future? I assume CQ won't take him with him at which point he should really be our top candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  What's the deal with Markar Aghajanyan's future? I assume CQ won't take him with him at which point he should really be our top candidate.
                  He is perfect for temporary basis until a permanent one can be found.

Comment

Apparently he was sitting close to Taj at the Iran- Japan game.
                    Saw that pic, but how do u guys know he will be a good coach for TM?

Comment

Saw that pic, but how do u guys know he will be a good coach for TM?
                      He has done a great job with Morocco.

Comment

He is perfect for temporary basis until a permanent one can be found.
                        I strongly believe no respectable foreign coach will cope with the working conditions at TM for longer than 12 months at a time and no Iranian manager seems to have the required competence. My only hope is Markar may be able to carry on CQ's philosophy and work to some extent as opposed to ruining it all with a new guy.

Comment

The French tend to be far more familiar with North Africans than with Iranians. Not the same ballgame.Would he survive?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            I strongly believe no respectable foreign coach will cope with the working conditions at TM for longer than 12 months at a time and no Iranian manager seems to have the required competence. My only hope is Markar may be able to carry on CQ's philosophy and work to some extent as opposed to ruining it all with a new guy.
                            Markar is a long way away from leading TM permanently. He does not have all the necessary licences and he sure as hell has not yet matured to a master tactician. Like you said he can continue with what CQ has started temporarily until a suitable replacement can be found.

Comment

The French tend to be far more familiar with North Africans than with Iranians. Not the same ballgame.Would he survive?
                              I think so.

Comment

Baba he didn't play so well with Morocco, have you seen the squad of Morocco? They have pretty good players and they are all from Europe, they have all have the advantages of the professionalty of training systems in Europe. In our TM just Dejagah and Ghoddos have the same background, and they are by far in all points our best players from tactics, discipline and technics. In my eyes Monsieur Hervé underperformed and he was outcoached by CQ in this game against us, because we were able to neutralize them after 25 mins.
                                Btw: In Germany they really say Klinsmann is a realistic option lol

Comment

Working...
                                X