Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets just agree that he needs to be khareji. except for brangoh and other mafias.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Out of all candidates, this is my favourite.
      what, where and when is this pic from?

Comment

Emotions aside! WE NEED TO KEEP CARLOS QUIEROZ!! We will NEVER EVER find a better replacement! The Japan game was a FLUKE people, we play them 10 times again, we will NEVER lose 3-0!!! neither 2-0! Lets keep him!!

Comment

KLINSMAN ?? .... although he left the US team in terrible shape.
          or one of the DUTCH guys.

The brotherhood and unity among the players is not going to evaporate without CQ ... the next coach won't have to manage egos etc.
          This is why we are better off with someone who is NOT from Iran nor someone who is a foreigner coaching IN Iran now.

Someone who had experience coaching in tournaments and qualifiers with NATIONAL TEAMS. And has had success with developing young talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            from the look of the logo on the pass around the neck of the lady , it looks like the pic is from WC 2018

Comment

An Iranian coach would not be all that bad. If we give them the same resources CQ got and the same respect they know our football and in my opinion we need to find and bring new players and who better than someone from within. Someone who believes in us.

Comment

Yesterday's game (Iran vs. Japan).

Interesting he is taking notes.

Read this: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2623216

Comment

The guy on the right is Herv Renard, Morocco's coach during the World Cup, 2018 (Not sure if i spelled his name correctly).

Comment

I will not be surprised if IFF hires CQ again. CQ is already in Iran and I am sure IFF will talk to him regardless. TM players and fans want CQ to stay and that is a big plus for him. If it wasn't for those five TM players who surrounded the ref (for no call), allow Japanese to score, the story may have been different.

Comment

Renard is obviously awesome but he just signed a 4 year contract with marocco and he loves to coach in africa. BUT why was he in the stands for japan marocco?

Comment

no way in hell is herve renard worthy of coaching TM - we deserve a top tier coach on the level of CQ.....taking a step down out of that caliber will not be good for our future. USA is a prime example, look what happened after klinsman left.....
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What about Alberto Zaccheroni? He confirmed today that his contract with UAE expires after the Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                            An Iranian coach would not be all that bad. If we give them the same resources CQ got and the same respect they know our football and in my opinion we need to find and bring new players and who better than someone from within. Someone who believes in us.
                            You must be new to Iranian football
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                              Excellent post!
                              I would add that compared to East-Asian mentality we lack the work-ethic, discipline and a vision for the future. We have a very young generation, yet
                              our country is dead and full of depression. People listen music like Dariush and other sad-song and fall into fantasies/ unfulfilled love visions etc. Modern Persian music is like a parasite which suck all the fresh blood from our youth by all dis depressed and ill-making lyrics. (Not to speak about the high percentage of drug addicted people who lost any hope for reality)
                              East-Asian emphasis for collective effort ,which is deeply rooted in Confucianism/Buddhism, gave this societies values ( i dont want to debate if they are good or bad), which are our values? Where are the classical Triad of Zoroaster? Where is Zoroasters Optimism and Work-Ethic!? The Pragmatism of Saadi? We lost our connection to our own roots-culture and therefore lack any identity.
                              As if this is not bad enough i observed how our culture lacks the masculinity. (just listen to the voice of Persian singer, or their fetish for Nose-Jobs and Materialism)
                              TM gives masculinity hope, a direction.
                              Hardworking, virile, caring, savage,physical.
                              Dige chi begam...
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

I am so confused sometimes on PFDC , especially right now when the talk is about a new coach.
                                As if a worldclass coach comes to Iran and becomes a father for TM, when did you see a team that loves the coach ?
                                I love CQ, not for his coaching but for fighting for Iran, for beeing Iranian, for standing up against the Federation, none of the mentioned coaches will care about that, they will come, get paid, enjoy and go.
                                I wished CQ would change his mind if he stays or if he comes back one day, his home is Iran and even if he goes he will come back in 1-2 Years, but then i hope he realises that you dont win anything by defending all day.

Comment

Working...
                                X