Is it OK to cry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it OK to cry?

Losing to a team like Japan in a tournament, can happen. They are a great team (despite what some naive people thought here that we were going to smash them).

But losing this GUY, THIS GUY is the most painful thing. Love you Carlos.

Is it OK to cry?

You cannot compare Japanese, Korean, Australian societies and countries to Iran. They are so ahead of us in every facet, every way.

And with Carlos, we managed to close all of that gap.

What a lovely man,if he signs with Columbia, we should all support him.

Comment

It’s ok man. You’re an Iranian football fan. Trust me when I tell you we have had much more heartbreaking losses.

Comment

No need to cry. We should be grateful to CQ. Hopeful for out future. Learn from this. We were BEATEN by a better more experienced team. They took their chances and played SOBER football. It was systematic win. One we can learn a lot from. We belong at this level. And no way does the score reflect the true difference between the 2 teams .

Comment

I think I will have hard time sleeping tonight, we lost two things today sadly.

But we are fighters and I think we will be good again, like always.

Comment

Sad Sad Sad day for Iran football... Now all the lashkhors and idiot koon boos basijis come out supporting Branko and talking shit about CQ and blaming everything on him. The guy is too great. On his instagram everyone is thanking him from Iran. Truly sad day for Iranian football is to lose this great coach and what he has built upon. Much more painful than the loss we experienced today because the mastermind and heart of the team is being lost. The players with their mistake really let him down today. This happens in football but that was just way too amateurish.

Comment

"I think the simplest thing I can do is copy that old song: I'm happy and proud to say that I did things my way," Queiroz said, quoting Frank Sinatra.

Comment

If it were a close game and unlucky like it was 4 years ago I would have been depressed. Losing 3-0 I just feel mad that we lost.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

One day he would go. He wount stay with us forever. What is important now is to move on. To take the next step. I hope the guys incharge can make all the correct decisions for the future of our beloved TM.

Comment

Sad ending both for TM and Carlos Queiroz. Love the man, he brought so much joy and proud moments to our nation for I will always be thankful for. Thanks you Mr. Queiroz for all your wonderful services and for working full-heartedly. You will always be remembered and cherished by most of the appreciative Iranian football fans!

BTW Khiabani also mentioned that Queiroz has officially announced his departure by using Frank Sinatra's song title "My Way"

Comment

Best of luck to him. He took TM in a very depressing time and despite the terrible result today. The future is bright for this team. Our best players(Sardar, Taremi, Saman, Milad, PAG, JB) can still be around for few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        It’s ok man. You’re an Iranian football fan. Trust me when I tell you we have had much more heartbreaking losses.
                        Hehe so true Nokhodi jaan. This loss compared to some other heartbreaking past cases was nothing. As KC also mentioned, for me personally this loss was much easier to swallow, first that it was not a close game, where they score, then we equalize, then they score, then extra time and finally losing in PSO. We just played horrendous and Japan deserved to win. Simple as that. Once we learn to accept it, then we will overcome the sadness. The worst case scenario is being in denial and act like a sore loser!

Comment

Is it OK to cry?

Watching TM play has always been like dating a super model. She is nice to you for a moment and you live in the clouds. For the next 6 months she makes you wanting to kill your self or her. And just as you are to give up, she smiles again and shows you a nice moment.

My friends when you signed up as a TM fan you should have all known the heartaches And rare but sweet good moments.

This is football and there will always be another game another excitement and hopefully a lot more sweet moments.

There is no need to cry.
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Ill be honest. I did shed some tears right after that idiotic and stupid mistake. I cried for Iran and how in the biggest stage our culture ane mentality comes and haunts us. I saw our people and all the build up failures and the broken hearts. What made me sad is that we lost it ourselves. Yes Japan was better. Yes Japan was professional. And yes respect to Japan. But at the end of the day it was our mental breakdown and 5 players running after the ref which cost us the game. Iran made Iran lose. Az maast ke bar maast
                            `

Comment

Mehdi Taremi: Carlos Queiroz leaving Team Melli would be like when Velasco left the volleyball team. (Iran collapsed)

https://twitter.com/Iranskfotboll/st...52760693485570

Comment

Working...
                              X