Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
    [ATTACH]18444[/ATTACH]
    Very moving and emotional images of King Carlos........ thank you for sharing this.

Comment

Carlos Tehrani.
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Compare CQ's emotional goodbye with his players to some Croat Nobody in 2006 who refused to return with his team while his star player called him a loser and a coward on the plane coming back! And then consider that there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of complete morons who prefer a snake like Branko to this man!

A nation with that many sheep in it doesn't deserve good things. But I do wish that all of you get to experience the same joy and elation in your lives as I saw on Perspolis social media after we lost to Japan.

ccq.jpeg
        cq2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
          Compare CQ's emotional goodbye with his players to some Croat Nobody in 2006 who refused to return with his team while his star player called him a loser and a coward on the plane coming back! And then consider that there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of complete morons who prefer a snake like Branko to this man!

A nation with that many sheep in it doesn't deserve good things. But I do wish that all of you get to experience the same joy and elation in your lives as I saw on Perspolis social media after we lost to Japan.
          It actually makes me feel sick...

It feels like one of the worst parts of all this....

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            WOW... anyone who acts this way makes all your peers and even countrymen and women look bad. Shame on this idiot for acting this way. We will miss you CQ!

he is so shameful! disgusting person! just a big cry baby only thing he is good at doing!

Comment

And just when you thought the vatan foroosh in Iran couldn't get any lower.

I have two cousins who went to the airport to greet the team. What they've told me is pretty much confirmed by this report. There were about 100-150 people at the airport waiting.

Once the team arrived, some of them raised Perspolis banners and taunted CQ! They did this to the point others in the crowd got mad and security had to intervene.

Imagine watching your national team suffer a heart breaking loss, and showing up the next day to raise your shitty club banner in the coach's face and taunt him as he tearfully says goodbye to his players!

I spit on these animals.

I understand that people like certain clubs from childhood. But if I was a red fan, there is no way I'd be able to look at that club the same way again. The blatant treason and vatan forooshi I saw from so many fans of this club over the last two years is inexcusable and unforgivable. The crap they would write about team melli was the kind I only thought I would read from a Saudi or Bahrain fan. For me at least, one legacy of the CQ era is giving me a club to despise and root against for the rest of my life.

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/fa/ne...85%D8%A7%D9%85

Comment

cq gave everything he had for tm. he did more than any one asked, is a huge shame we will lose him and go back to the dark ages.

Comment

This sort of disgusting behavior is nothing new in Iran. For the history buffs out there, read up on the history of Iran and you will see for yourselves just how we ungrateful we as a people are. We almost always burn bridges and end things on a sour note.

This happened with Branko, Ghalenoi, Ghotbi, Daei, and a bunch of others as well. In each case, they left with half the population calling for their heads.

Comment

Does this remind you of something? Hope we don't regret it like 40 years a go....

Comment

I said before if branko takes over I will stop watching any team Melli games. Has Taj talked about CQ departure?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        unfortunately, this moron is also my hamshari..... :-/
                        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

If you celebrate the loss of Team Melli who is the national team representing Iran. You aren’t an Iranian.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Just saw a post on twitter that compared what the gov't calls the Iran-Iraq war "Hasht Sal Defa Moghaddass" meaning 8 years' holy defence to Carlos Queiroz:
                            "Carlos Queiroz's 8 years of protecting out Team Melli from an incompetent IFF, corrupt officials, and slithering venomous snakes in our football is the real "hasht saal defaa'e moghaddas"".

It's an interesting point and many similarities:
                            -a group FROM the people, fighting FOR the people

-a governmental infrastructure that through either hard-headedness, incompetence or malice ended up making things even more difficult for us

-a treasonous group of snakes, who rejoice in our loss, Branko and those pp supporters are just like MKO, caused division and eventually fought against our own national interests, and I hope in the same way Branko and his ilk are ostracized from out footballing society by fighting against us.

I think many people felt Carlos Queiroz was a father-figure leading the charge not only against the opposing teams but against a lot that is wrong with our football culture. He didn't give a crap who the sports minister was or if someone told him not to wear a tie or blah blah.. he did it HIS way. He was a light that gave us hope that it maybe we can get through this difficult time in our history.

In any case, I thank Mr. Queiroz for his being our friend and support during these eight years. May we recover from this loss quickly and move forward, always forward.

Comment

He will truly utterly and unequivocally be missed, what a Man! a True Cyrus of Persia!! ccq.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                                I hope you are wrong. I will gladly take Mayeli Kohan instead.
                                not only are you glad to take him, but also the local mental institutions would be very glad to take him

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X