Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRAN-JAPAN Betting odds and related news (Who are the real underdogs?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the sites have Iran +100, Japan +300.

One site has Iran -100. They're really sure Iran is gonna win.

Comment

All I know is that we have CQ as the coach!!
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Oh my bad.. thanks for the education. Ya I don’t bet on sports. Just on bitcoin lol

Comment

This game is all about psychology and cq is the king of psychology!!

Comment

Guys anyone knows of a place to watch the game In Istanbul Monday night? I m in Istanbul for a couple of days and wanted to see where Iranians go to watch TM games.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Im betting on iran to win in 90. Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 1.05.35 PM.png

Comment

Guys dont believe these betting odds and fake news we are the underdogs in the match versus Japan. Japan, Australia and South Korea are better teams than us!

Comment

Iran will make Japan cry just like they made China cry.

Asian Cup: China adventure ends in tears as Marcello Lippi fires parting shot at players

https://www.scmp.com/sport/football/...lo-lippi-fires

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                    Guys dont believe these betting odds and fake news we are the underdogs in the match versus Japan. Japan, Australia and South Korea are better teams than us!
                    "Australia and South Korea are better teams than us!" and they BOTH lost today!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      "Australia and South Korea are better teams than us!" and they BOTH lost today!!!
                      That is news to me. Sorry, I didnt know. lol..

Comment

You need to be humble and not take anything granted to be the champion. Thus you need to be the underdog and take it easy. This has and is the philosophy of the Iranian team. Nothing wrong with it and works well psychologically and physically with our players. Lets go Iran.

Comment

Working...
                        X