Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like Japan is borrowing our playbook

1-0 wins and efficient defending
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I say Japan was the better team and should not be underrated. But Iran is stronger.

Comment

Japan is doing the minimum to get ahead.
        They've planned this beautifully.

Comment

we are the underdogs

Comment

Fantastic match from Vietnam and a heartbreaking loss no doubt... 80% of refs wouldn't have called that super-soft penalty.

I tell you this much though... Japan didn't pick up any extra confidence beating Vietnam in this manner and their defense looked really shaky under the slightest bit of challenge.

They had the worst Goals Against of any group leaders and today it became quite clear why. I totally fancy our chances against them in the semis in our first competitive match in 14 years.

But first we taken Beijing then we go Godzilla on their a$$es...

Comment

Japan is not even playing ! WTF . They're taking the piss now! I wanna see them against us. (inshalah )

Comment

Where do we watch China - Iran online?! Myoplay doesn’t work for me!!

Comment

I'm shocked what I'm reading here !?!? You guys talk about Japan as if we've already beaten China. Did you forget that we are the underdogs today?

Comment

We were much more convincing. We should've scored 4 or 5 on Vietnam.
                    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                      JAP is soorakh.
                      I'd like Yoshida to make the same mistakes today against Iran.
                      Sardar & Mahdi can each get a hat trick
                      You are in dreamland if you really think like that. The Japan game will be very hard. The outcome is wide open in my book.

Comment

Now that Japan won within 90 minutes, I don't even care much about the way we'll play. What is key now is to finish this match within regular time and not to pick up any suspensions and injuries!
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          Now that Japan won within 90 minutes, I don't even care much about the way we'll play. What is key now is to finish this match within regular time and not to pick up any suspensions and injuries!
                          Japan almost rested all of their first string players.

Comment

anyone have a good link for the iran game??

Comment

Originally posted by 1274003 View Post
                              anyone have a good link for the iran game??
                              http://tsport.ucoz.club/1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
                                Japan almost rested all of their first string players.
                                Lol where did you get that from? All their best players played with the exception of Osako....

Comment

Working...
                                X