• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Fans at Asian Cup 2019

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Would you guys say most of the Iranian fans are UAE residents or they flew in from Iran/other parts of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Would you guys say most of the Iranian fans are UAE residents or they flew in from Iran/other parts of the world?
        I'm hoping that, with 500000 (at least, this is census data so likely an underestimate) Iranians in the Emirates, most of the fans in the stadia are UAE residents.

Although the UAE Iranians I met in Russia were probably the least interested in football, and the most interested in "other things"....

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          I'm hoping that, with 500000 (at least, this is census data so likely an underestimate) Iranians in the Emirates, most of the fans in the stadia are UAE residents.

Although the UAE Iranians I met in Russia were probably the least interested in football, and the most interested in "other things"....
          I'm from the US but I had a great time with the European Iranians and the Irans from Iran. The Iranians from UAE were definitely on a different wavelength than us.

Comment

We have the best freaking fans in Asia if not the world !!

Comment

7 hours to gooo till the kickoff!!, I am so nervous... I am at the roaler coaster in abu dhabi to calm down

Comment

Im going to uae tmw from Iran as ghabl e bazi oman bilit nime nahayi iran o ba porooyi gereftam lol omidvaram jelo china etefaghe khasi nayofte zaye sham 😅

Comment

Working...
                X