This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qatar -Iran in the final?...

From today's game its apparent Qatar is out for blood, 5 games unbeaten, ZERO goals conceded (AKA Team Melli). If they beat Korea, they are in the final. Australia cannot stop them, we beat China ( Easy) then Japan(Tough) we are in the final and we will meet them... It will be an interesting match, we beat them once before the tournament, 2-1, but now the Qatari team has matured, has more experience, will we see them in the final?.. all signs indicate that they are the team to beat to get us the trophy!....

They haven't faced South Korea yet.

Comment

Close this asap. We are the under dogs. China is very dangerous and we should focus on china only. 1 game at a time

Stop jinxing us i cant keep up with saying we are the under dogs every 100 time ssome 1 gets over excited
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Way too early.

Comment

We both have to clear serious hurdles first (TIM: China and possibly Japan, Qatar: Korea Republic and possibily Australia) yet it is a scenario that looks likely. I prefer to face Korea in the final yet TM has a winning record in the last few games against both of them.

Go TM!

Comment

Our only focus at the moment should be our Final against China.

Comment

They've played 4 games so far. They seem to be very united and motivated. I think this whole political fiasco has given them a lot of fire.

Comment

China is our final. No other speculative game matters.

Comment

its already been written

Comment

Xavi predicted a final between Qatar and Japan. He predicted Iran will face Japan in semi final but will lose.
                    I also believe Iran will win China and will go through a difficult game with Japan but wins I hope to see
                    Australia in Final. It is best time to face Australia now.

Comment

One game at the time.
                      Yes, focus on tricky Chinese who can act up and cause problems.

A sport reporter predicted Qatar Iran final in group stage. It is possible but too early to talk about it.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        Close this asap. We are the under dogs. China is very dangerous and we should focus on china only. 1 game at a time

Stop jinxing us i cant keep up with saying we are the under dogs every 100 time ssome 1 gets over excited
                        Persiangodfather, I couldn't agree with you more. A lot of people on social media are already looking past China and that's not healthy. Throughout the competition, Queiroz has tried to temper expectations to prevent complacency among his players, an approach not supported by all former players in Iran. I think the coach is absolutely right. We have to take every game seriously. China is not a pushover; they have the ability to defend and force a penalty shoot out. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Comment

After China, if Iran beats Japan then we will win the final no matter we play Korea or Qatar.

Comment

I watched Japan play 3 times already , they are good but Iran is better.

I truely believe that when & if we get passed China, TM can & will beat Japan , Korea or Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              I watched Japan play 3 times already , they are good but Iran is better.

I truely believe that when & if we get passed China, TM can & will beat Japan , Korea or Qatar.
                              Iran will beat China....

Comment

Working...
                              X