No announcement yet.

Round of 16 - Day 2 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone do this for me please? Under the example section for “playing like ass” in Urban Dictionary, please add:

The UAE national football team played like ass against their counterparts Kyrgyzstan at the 2019 AFC Asian Cup.

Comment

These refs are as bad as the ones in the Saints/Rams game

Comment

Now UAE should play Australia. If they do this against Australia then we will talk about Benjamin Williams. If Australia meet us in Final it is the best time for us to meet them since they are weak

Comment

My tweet responds to AFC Asian Cup's tweet after final match is going viral. Over 10+ RTs and Likes combined and near 600 impresisons in 10 minutes

Everyone gets the depth of AFC corruption and they are letting the organizers know!

Comment

this UAE team will not beat Australia. kyrzakhstan is the easiest opponent they could have given to UAE.
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              My tweet responds to AFC Asian Cup's tweet after final match is going viral. Over 10+ RTs and Likes combined and near 600 impresisons in 10 minutes
              Everyone gets the depth of AFC corruption and they are letting the organizers know!
              Link!

Comment

Vietnam would have beaten UAE. And I’m not just saying this to downgrade Kyrgyzstan or Vietnam. I’m saying Vietnam has that “extra” power to finish off a lazy and complacent team like UAE. Kyrgyzstan played a great game and they should be proud of themselves.

The referee should not be proud of himself because he officiated like ass.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                    Now UAE should play Australia. If they do this against Australia then we will talk about Benjamin Williams. If Australia meet us in Final it is the best time for us to meet them since they are weak
                    Dude, none of these teams are that weak, what's happened is that Iran and Japan are so much stronger that everyone else it looks like they're weak. Unlike the Japanese We (including our players and federation, except CQ who knows what Iran is capable of) still don't have esteem for ourselves. Right now Iran is playing in the level of second rate European teams such as Austria, Scotland, Romania and the likes. I really mean it we are above Asia level at this moment. That doesn't mean we are going to win this tourney for 100% because no second rate Euro. team would be guaranteed to win this. but any one of them would be heavy favorites and make others look bad.

Comment

PURE DISGRACE BY UAE AND THIER LOVING FRIENDS AT THE AFC HEADQUARTERS in Malaysia.

now you all see why the world laughs at AFC soccer.

Comment

Emarat did not convince me in all their matches...they wil be out next round, and Kyrgyz were unlucky often in this match, and specially the last ball, hit the bar....Kyrgyz are amateur side, need experience, but they did very well for beeing amateur team...impressed still against a bad emarati team..
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by beevee View Post
                          Dude, none of these teams are that weak, what's happened is that Iran and Japan are so much stronger that everyone else it looks like they're weak. Unlike the Japanese We (including our players and federation, except CQ who knows what Iran is capable of) still don't have esteem for ourselves. Right now Iran is playing in the level of second rate European teams such as Austria, Scotland, Romania and the likes. I really mean it we are above Asia level at this moment. That doesn't mean we are going to win this tourney for 100% because no second rate Euro. team would be guaranteed to win this. but any one of them would be heavy favorites and make others look bad.
                          When i say weak I mean weak as compared to us. Based on my observation Iran Iraq Qatar and Japan are the 4 best teams in this tornement and Iran is the best. If you watched Iran Iraq game Iraq was not peace of cake. Qatar won KSA easily. The game Qatar Iraq tomorrow will be a good game to watch. Japan won Oman with luck. But we could have scored 6 goals to Oman. I don't think this Japan can win Vietnam easily. Lets see.

Comment

Don't forget Korea , I think they are the second best team after Iran

Comment

Idk why everyone thinks Australia will easily eliminate UAE... Australia lost to Jordan, struggled against Uzbekistan...
                              UAE with referees and home advantage could win

Comment

South Korea too. But historically South Korea is not so crazy after winning the AFC games. Sometimes they send a test team to AFC CUP to prepare for the world cup. I don't think they have been so impressive in group stage

Comment

Working...
                                X