No announcement yet.

Round of 16 - Day 2 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I've seen better high school games than this, just a bunch of armatures.

Comment

Originally posted by beevee View Post
      Wow I've seen better high school games than this, just a bunch of armatures.
      And what's your opinion about Kyrgyzstan?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If “playing like ass” is in the urban dictionary, can someone please add:

The UAE played like ass against their round of 16 opponents Kyrgyzstan at the 2019 AFC Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          These teams are incapable of playing to an average level without a bought referee. That is all.

UAE has Saudied the ball and it seems it does not want to enter the UAE goal
          I am very aware of how corrupt and incompetent these arab teams and AFC refs are, but, in this case, it was not an offside.
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Grass rolling continues.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

KYGZ keeper decks UAE forward cleanly and in a satisfying way

Comment

UAE are SO lucky not to concede another goal. They look exhausted and not hungry at all. They will for sure lose in the quarterfinals unless the VAR help them

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  And what's your opinion about Kyrgyzstan?
                  Neither side is any good. I think Vietnam could have defeated either side.

Comment

uae player puts opponent in a choke hold.

Comment

I don't know why you see a need to use offensive remarks.
                      This is in response to the rapist touch remark BTW.

Comment

UAE is playing like ass. They are playing more like amateurs than Kyrgyzstan. We need to commend Kyrgyzstan for playing better than their counterparts. Again, UAE is SO lucky not to be losing right now. Poor defending, poor marking, poor distribution, they are playing like ass and now they are grassrolling like a bunch of pathetic losers.

Comment

Giys I'm at work and don't have a chance to check all thread is there a link to earth game

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

So much grass rolling.

Comment

The games today have been very bad. The atmosphere in all of them has been shameful too. The host team fans don't even make any noise.
                              No wonder no decent TV networks want to air this.

Comment

UAE with a clear handball not called due to the Saudied nature of the referee

Comment

Working...
                                X