X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UAE scores 2-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

not an offside. There was one kyrzakhstan player on the far side before the UAE attacker
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
        not an offside. There was one kyrzakhstan player on the far side before the UAE attacker
        Who Saudied you?

Comment

That was offside. The TV conveniently did not show the replay form
          a panoramic side view.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Who Saudied you?
            what are you ? 12 ?
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Damn Kichin should have finished that pass.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

They are back to grass rolling and time wasting.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                  a panoramic side view.
                  there was one kyrzakhstan player on the right hand side of the pitch that tried to move up front at the time the cross happened. The first replay showed it

Comment

wow.
                    if the Kyrkiz' s knew how to stop the ball, they'd be up by 3-4 goals.

they just cant stop the ball!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                      a panoramic side view.
                      They did show it and it was 100% onside! Not even close to being offside.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                        what are you ? 12 ?
                        These teams are incapable of playing to an average level without a bought referee. That is all.

UAE has Saudied the ball and it seems it does not want to enter the UAE goal

Comment

uae player with a kung fu kick.

Comment

Most kyrgyz players have the first touch of a rapist.

It's a shame, because other than that, they are quite a solid side with some very slick passing.

How they haven't equalized yet is shocking.

Comment

Emirati player looks in shock as referee says funds have run out.. and UAE goal ruled offside

Comment

The ref nearly awarded uae a third offside goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X