No announcement yet.

Round of 16 - Day 1 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We shouldnt underestimate anyone. Which we don't. BECAUSE WE ARE THE UNDERDOG! (before every game) afterwards WE ARE THE BEST AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Guys do not underestimate these south east asian teams.

My biggest fear is that we beat Oman but lose to Thailand in penalties after a 3-3 draw
      Not trying to jinx it vali Iran concede 3 goals in 90 minutes?

Comment

My biggest fear is that we beat Oman but lose to Thailand in penalties after a 3-3 draw
        We haven't conceded yet. You think they can score 3 goals against us?
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

1-0 HT for Thailand.

Comment

Seeing Vietnam beat Jordan gives me hope Kyrgyzstan can do the same to UAE.

Very real possibility that Qatar/Iraq will be the only Arab team in the last 8

Comment

this ref is giving away cards like its wellfare checks..!!
              these lot think its a martial arts tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Not trying to jinx it vali Iran concede 3 goals in 90 minutes?
                Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                We haven't conceded yet. You think they can score 3 goals against us?

It's my biggest fear 😉

Comment

The thing you smoking must be good

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    We shouldnt underestimate anyone. Which we don't. BECAUSE WE ARE THE UNDERDOG! (before every game) afterwards WE ARE THE BEST AROUND!
                    No, you didn't say it correctly.

Before every game we are the underdogs, and after every game we are superior, we always were.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      The thing you smoking must be good
                      Ehsan you are my favourite

Comment

Nokhodi made a great point a few days ago that KO round is a completely different bread and butter compared to groupstage.

Jordan and Uzbekistan are 2 of Asia's biggest chokers....I expect Aussies to cruise to the next round tomorrow as well.

Comment

Based on 3 minutes of expertise with Thai football, that goalie is too shaky

Comment

tough to know how many of those Thai fans are actually women
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                              tough to know how many of those Thai fans are actually women
                              Thai people are very nice people, please let's not go down this path.

Comment

last time Thailand got through the group stages was 1972
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X