No announcement yet.

Round of 16 - Day 1 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets hope that we continue cleaning this Tournament from Arabs.

Comment

lol the 3rd team of our group is better than winner of other group!

Comment

Congratulations Vietnam! Well deserved.

Comment

You can’t help but want to lose to Vietnam. Vietnam fans and players looked more happier about this match than Jordan tbf. Especially when I went on YouTube to search for Asian Cup things-half of the videos were in Vietnamese. Congratulations to Vietnam!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
            Vietnam over Jordan lmao!!!! how much did you smoke before you wrote this??! Lol if you live in USA don’t go to Vegas
            Bro I think he was right in the end, vietnam have invested a lot in their football recently. teams which climb the fifa rankings really quickly are always to be respected.

Comment

That’s why we need to play our best football today to beat Oman

I am telling you all , this Oman game may be our toughest match of this
              Entire tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                lol the 3rd team of our group is better than winner of other group!
                Vietnam did very well against Iraq too, they were unhappy to loose the game. Coming
                They had also a good second half against Iran. Win their last game convincingly against
                Yemen and defeat know Jordan with such a performance.

They can rest now 4 days for possible KSA/JPN

Comment

Vietnam vs Japan in QF should be a nice match

Also partly because the winners of that match will get to play against the king of Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    You can’t help but want to lose to Vietnam. Vietnam fans and players looked more happier about this match than Jordan tbf. Especially when I went on YouTube to search for Asian Cup things-half of the videos were in Vietnamese. Congratulations to Vietnam!
                    We have enough misery ourselves we need to correct before we go all charitable for others

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                      Vietnam over Jordan lmao!!!! how much did you smoke before you wrote this??! Lol if you live in USA don’t go to Vegas
                      LOL you just got owned!

Comment

Good for Vietnam, they played slick, clean football and didn’t use any extraneous measures to give themselves an unfair advantage. Seeing this results gives me a LITTLE more confidence in how we’d fare against Oman, since I’d rate them about on par with Jordan

Comment

Defeating Vietnam 2-0 just tells you how well our boys performed in that match!

Comment

Come on Thailand! Hope they pull of a miracle.

Comment

happy and surprised for Vietnam...!! Jordan is usually a pretty tough and scrappy ayrab team..! what was the final score.?
                              anymore games left ? link?

Comment

Our match against Oman will be much tougher than our QF with China/Thailand

Comment

Working...
                                X