Round of 16 - Day 1 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freak View Post
    So far, you have to say the refereeing has gone in our favor. Two clear red cards in the Yemen and Iraq games (Hosseini and Ghoddos stomping on the opponent), Hosseini's second yellow-worthy foul in today's game, plus a soft penalty--I have a feeling we are benefitting from being one of the big teams in the tournament. But then this AFC and I'm sure they have a grand plan to have UAE or Saudi win the cup.
    The pk was hardly soft.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      It feels amazing to see that he 3rd team of our group eliminated the first team of group B who had topped Australia as well in its group. Jordan after its somewhat startling group stage games was speculated to be among the top 4 teams by many football pundits. However Vietnam beat them and won deservedly as they played a beautiful attacking football and created more scoring opportunities against Jordan.

In all honesty I won’t be surprised to see us once again against Iraq in the final!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Australia did not play well the first match, while jordan was good. Australian players came together very late, from different corners/clubs, and it was obvious that they did not combine in the first match. but they improved. Jordan probably not wining vs. australia, if it was NOT the first match. it was a good chance for jordan, and they took it....later Jordan did not play that well anymore..and specially today. Ameer Shafiee is their best man, and rescued them here and there...
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

It breaks my heart to even predict this because I went to high school there, but I think Australia is going to get knocked out by Uzbekistan tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
          So far, you have to say the refereeing has gone in our favor. Two clear red cards in the Yemen and Iraq games (Hosseini and Ghoddos stomping on the opponent), Hosseini's second yellow-worthy foul in today's game, plus a soft penalty--I have a feeling we are benefitting from being one of the big teams in the tournament. But then this AFC and I'm sure they have a grand plan to have UAE or Saudi win the cup.
          lol ghoddos shouldn't have even been given a yellow. he was running in full stride when the iraqi player dangerously slid in. ghoddos jumped in order to avoid injury and while he was going full speed, ended up landed on him. if you watch it in slow mo it looks like he intended to stomp on the player, but in reality he was just trying to avoid getting seriously injured.

i do agree with your other statements though.
          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            You like the song, Hoorad?
            I do!

Comment

Any links for the Japan vs Saudi game guys?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                Any links for the Japan vs Saudi game guys?
                https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/

Comment

Sepas dadash

Comment

Any good links for Australia vs Uzbekistan game?

Comment

Originally posted by Amoo View Post
                      Any good links for Australia vs Uzbekistan game?
                      https://t.co/JmitR3qtw2

Comment

Dame garm Aziz!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/ngockaka/vi...5912345432220/

Comment

Iran will beat China and Japan both

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/sadmusiccor...3333924782907/

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post

Wondering how thing works, don't want to install something I don't trust but they seem to show all sports????

Comment

Working...
                                X