Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL
    they were interviewing the Chinese guy associated with china team
    and he said the team was Completely resigned to loosing the next game in the 1/4, to likely Iran or even against Oman..!!
    the announcer was like 'well you know, a lot could happen in a football match"
    he was well you know i guess, but doubt it .... i suppose if they got a red card and we got super lucky...!!
    but you can tell the players are satisfied to make it to 1/4 and they didnt even care if they got Yellows in today match that woulda suspended them in the next ... lol

Comment

my prediction on Vietnam was dead on!! right to the penalty shootouts.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        Vietnam over Jordan lmao!!!! how much did you smoke before you wrote this??! Lol if you live in USA don’t go to Vegas
        Please a bit more respect next time. I had my reasons why I picked Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
          Please a bit more respect next time. I had my reasons why I picked Vietnam.
          On top of that, as if smoking something is an insult. Smoke the ganja and Vegas go hand to hand.

Comment

If anyone picked Vietnam to win, you have great balls. Hopefully you have the balls again to pick them over Japan/KSA

Comment

I hope Saudi Arabia will will lost tommorw and Japan will lost against Vietnam and we meet Vietnam in the Semi-final

Comment

Two arab teams were eliminated today.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

China did not look good today,
                  we will see tomorrow, but Our group has the chance to send three teams to quarter finals.

I think Iraq will beat Qatar

Comment

The best part of today's games was: "TWO ARAB TEAMS ASIAN CUP, NO"!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      If anyone picked Vietnam to win, you have great balls. Hopefully you have the balls again to pick them over Japan/KSA
                      I did .. and was dead on to the number of penalty shootouts!! :-)

Let me think about the second part a bit :-)

Comment

I have a feeling Saudi Arabia wins tomorrow, japan really struggles against Arab teams

I will support team Anime over team Wahhabi tho

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                          I have a feeling Saudi Arabia wins tomorrow, japan really struggles against Arab teams

I will support team Anime over team Wahhabi tho
                          yea, i have a feeling the ref will play a large part as well , to ensure SOB's of Sand progress ...!!

Comment

It feels amazing to see that he 3rd team of our group eliminated the first team of group B who had topped Australia as well in its group. Jordan after its somewhat startling group stage games was speculated to be among the top 4 teams by many football pundits. However Vietnam beat them and won deservedly as they played a beautiful attacking football and created more scoring opportunities against Jordan.

In all honesty I won’t be surprised to see us once again against Iraq in the final!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

We need to focus on China. Positives vibes. hopefully we wont have anymore hashieh this week.
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

So far, you have to say the refereeing has gone in our favor. Two clear red cards in the Yemen and Iraq games (Hosseini and Ghoddos stomping on the opponent), Hosseini's second yellow-worthy foul in today's game, plus a soft penalty--I have a feeling we are benefitting from being one of the big teams in the tournament. But then this AFC and I'm sure they have a grand plan to have UAE or Saudi win the cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X