Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Round of 16: Iran - Oman; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
    in my opinion, there are two crucial matches for Iran to win the title. this one and the semifinal. I really hope we score early tomorrow and make it easier.
    What about the Final?

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      What about the Final?
      if we make the final we will win it, the big hurdel is semi, i believe we can pass quater final

Comment

Oman had a very impressive performance in their group stage. They were able to show the world that they are a tough opponent. We respect oman very much. Unfortunately we are suffering from injuries and a very poor preparation. We are the under dogs
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Oman played on Thursday and then will against tomorrow.

2 days of rest ... that's tough.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTeamMelli View Post
            Can we please get a link to watch the match once it starts
            my previous post was sarcastic, so don't depend on Pars-Tv as apparently the quality has been crap. but check the other thread about online options and you'll find many sources to watch the game online.

Comment

I am ready to bet Kanani will start.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                I am ready to bet Kanani will start.
                How much ?
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  Funny how every one is worried about Kanaani's fatigue after two games while Ebrahimi played all 3 games fully and will most likely get a 4th tomorrow.
                  Ebrahimi is one low profile player we don't thank enough. Solid.
                  Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Worried about the referee, he was so bad in the last match, this mexican ref missed several calls, and probably we will play tomorrow against 12....have an eye on him..
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      How much ?
                      Chelokabab.

Kojae Amou? nazdiki hasti? lol

Comment

https://90tv.ir/videos/%DA%A9%D9%86%...A7%D8%B2%DB%8C

CQ interview/conference before the game against Oman.

Comment

I have always been critical of Shojaei for the national team and CQ selecting him, but I was pro his selection for this individual tournament because I thought his slow decision-making would be less of an issue and his creativity could shine.

But I must admit I like how he is using Shojaei in different ways:

- As an interface between his staff and the players in training and on the sidelines
                          - As a calm and intelligent spokesperson for the team, an "experienced head"

I think his psychological impact to the camp is something we can't quite appreciate

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Oman played on Thursday and then will against tomorrow.

2 days of rest ... that's tough.
                            These Arabs would come ready to fight to the death even after a week of sleepless nights and cramps.

Even if they start cramping, we should absolutely punish them for it by pressing harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                              Of course the AFC gives us the lone Mexican ref for our elimination match. We need to put this game away early or we might witness Ben Williams part 2
                              Start Shojaei and let him be the only one who can speak Spanish with the ref

Comment

I am stressed as fuck, If we fuck this up ill jump out of my balcony and cut the dudes dodol off who offered people to do it a while back.

Comment

Working...
                                X