Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Round of 16: Iran - Oman; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
    According to 90tv.ir, it's this one:

Beiranvand, Vouria, Roozbeh, Ehsan, MiMo, Nourollahi, Shojaei, PAG, Ebrahimi, Karim and Amiri

Very experimental if true.
    This is not the line up, navad has the same line up which was posted above:

https://90tv.ir/news/%DA%AF%D8%B2%D8...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Damn in what way shape or form has jahanbaksh proven to start? The guy is one of the most overrated players in team melli. I would much rather have ghoddos or torabi. Anyway, prove me wrong and score please

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
        According to 90tv.ir, it's this one:

Beiranvand, Vouria, Roozbeh, Ehsan, MiMo, Nourollahi, Shojaei, PAG, Ebrahimi, Karim and Amiri

Very experimental if true.
        No, it's the starting lineup I posted. They corrected their post.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
          Damn in what way shape or form has jahanbaksh proven to start? The guy is one of the most overrated players in team melli. I would much rather have ghoddos or torabi. Anyway, prove me wrong and score please
          It's OK if Ghoddos gets a rest, but Torabi needed to start. This is a tournament with quick games.

Hope ARJ proves us all wrong.

Comment

WHAT FORMATION IS THIS!?!?!

A 4-1-2-3 or a 4-3-3???

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              It's OK if Ghoddos gets a rest, but Torabi needed to start. This is a tournament with quick games.

Hope ARJ proves us all wrong.
              You were right about Majid starting agha.

Hope he plays his best game.

Comment

Probable starting lineup, according to Gol Bezan.
                Why Amiri instead of Ghoddos? That's what I don't get!

The rest makes sense!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  Why Amiri instead of Ghoddos? That's what I don't get!

The rest makes sense!
                  Playing with more caution.

Comment

Probable starting lineup, according to Gol Bezan.
                    Tehranto is that a 4-1-2-3 formation or are we going more attacking for a 4-3-3?

Comment

I really like Ghoddos but he was a bit of loose cannon last game and perhaps this is a good thing for him in the long run. Lots of opportunities to come for him

Comment

Yes i love this formation ! This shows CQ wants to play attacking football against oman! Resting Ghoddos (who has 1 yellow card) for next game. Taremi also has 1 yellow card but i think Torabi will take his place in 2nd half. The only thing that worries me is Omid ebrahimi. Will he be able to do 4 more full 90 minutes without getting tired? who do we have for his placement?

علیرضا بیرانوند، سیدمجید حسینی، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، میلاد محمدی، رامین رضاییان، اشکان دژاگه، امید ابراهیمی، وحید امیری، مهدی طارمی، علیرضا جهانبخش و سردار آزمون

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Tehranto is that a 4-1-2-3 formation or are we going more attacking for a 4-3-3?
                          I think 4-1-4-1. Taremi will basically be a floater but mostly on the left wing. Dejagah and Amiri will be deep lying midfield in this structure.

Comment

working good quality link ?

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Yes i love this formation ! This shows CQ wants to play attacking football against oman! Resting Ghoddos (who has 1 yellow card) for next game. Taremi also has 1 yellow card but i think Torabi will take his place in 2nd half. The only thing that worries me is Omid ebrahimi. Will he be able to do 4 more full 90 minutes without getting tired? who do we have for his placement?
                              علیرضا بیرانوند، سیدمجید حسینی، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، میلاد محمدی، رامین رضاییان، اشکان دژاگه، امید ابراهیمی، وحید امیری، مهدی طارمی، علیرضا جهانبخش و سردار آزمون
                              Stupid Perspolisi players ruined the chances of Nourollahi starting with their stupid messages!!!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Hopefully we kill the game off and are up by halftime.

Then we can bring in Cheshmi or Hajsafi by the 65 minute mark

Comment

Working...
                                X