Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^i believe "time" will put everyone in their place. the same PP fans will start "haya kon, raha kon" as soon as PP starts to slip. and believe me it will start soon. Under IRI SS or PP can't get too big or strong. They will pull the plug soon!
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      ^^i believe "time" will put everyone in their place. the same PP fans will start "haya kon, raha kon" as soon as PP starts to slip. and believe me it will start soon. Under IRI SS or PP can't get too big or strong. They will pull the plug soon!
      Exactly, once Branko doesn't deliver, they will turn on him too. They seem emboldened in recent years.

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
      Please don't take this wrong way. You seems very passionate and educated about Iran on general forums and a color blind when it comes to Carlos vs Branko and Persepolis. I wish you and many other passionate fans use words more carefully. For example not insulting all PP fans or players. Thank you.
      I appreciate your response but if Persepolis doesn't fix their current dreadful fan culture, many on this board and in Iran will be actively cheering against them.

Comment

People seem to have forgotten Khiabani's dalal bazi with Givova very quickly..... Just because he puts on an act and pretends to be a patriot.. doesn't mean he actually is one. He is cut from the same cloth as the rest of the IR, and should be treated as such.

Comment

^^the state of football reflects the state of iran. It trickles from top to bottom.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Ghermez Agha

What do Seyyed Jalal and Alipour have anything to do with this Khiyabani , CQ fiasco ?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Ghermez Agha

What do Seyyed Jalal and Alipour have anything to do with this Khiyabani , CQ fiasco ?
              They both posted that bullshit on their IG that Persepolis propagated.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King
                Iranian Men (specially abroad and in Tehran)
                I don't know where you've seen this. Speaking as an Iranian abroad, I found 60% of the way Iranian guys in Iran interact with each other to be cringe worthy. Didn't matter if it was Tehran or not.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Ghermez Agha

As tehranto said, they have all posted on instagram taking shots at CQ. To think Alipour was just there a few weeks ago is mind blowing!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Philosophy_King and Tehranto

You guys are way too harsh on the attitude and culture of the Iranian people or there lack of,
                    as if the other nations in the world are all saints ?????

Baba jan the enitre panet has changed in the last 40 years ,some good and mostly bad.
                    So stop this Iranian bashing , it,s not like we dont know our own bad Akhlaghha !!!!
                    yes we do just like many other races and nationalities know thier shortcomings as well.

Comment

Sorry

I am not on Instagram so i did not know this.

Well then shame on them too.

Comment

Originally posted by paas View Post
                        Calling CQ a “world class coach” is a joke. The guy is a fraud.
                        Look at his record for the first four years.
                        Einstein: What was team melli's state BEFORE Queiroz took over?... CQ took a team in that state and turned it into one that came within ONE missed shot by Taremi from knocking out Portugal from the WC and making the 2nd round! A team that Spain was reduced to time wasting against in the same WC! That you think this transformation could happen in a short period proves how clueless the Branko fan club tends to be.

Even among those who don't like CQ's approach outside Iran no one disputes the fact that he's a world class coach. The only people who argue otherwise are a handful of geniuses whose idea of a "good coach" is some Croat nobody who wouldn't even be recognized at Madrid and Man U let alone get hired there!

Your *soozesh* has nothing to do with CQ's qualifications (as if you can even understand them). This all comes down to a pathetic loyalty to club over country which you know you can't admit to on boards like this the way your pals do on social media, so you hide behind ridiculous nonsense that defy all reason and reality.

I don't know why you even bother following team melli. Just focus on those glorious 1-0 victories against the 5th ranked clubs from Qatar and UAE in some silly tournament no one outside Asia gives a damn about.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          As tehranto said, they have all posted on instagram taking shots at CQ. To think Alipour was just there a few weeks ago is mind blowing!
                          I was surprised to see Gucci liking those posts too...

Comment

Only a very Perspolisis are more loyal to Perspolis than TM

I am not one of them and I know many other Red fans just like me.
                            I support TM and CQ first and for most before Perspolis.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                              I was surprised to see Gucci liking those posts too...
                              Jesus Christ, what have we become?!?! If there wasn’t a worser time to protest! Regardless on your views on whatever it is, this is worst time to “protest” for the sake of the tournament and country!

Comment

https://tamasha.com/v/VmLLW

Comment

Working...
                                X