This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freak View Post
    Baba, he never said “people of Iran don’t have food on their tables.” He said, “here, I have someone who is struggling with putting food on the table for his family” meaning someone in his technical team. He’s comparing the lack of attention to TM versus PP getting a first-class flight to Japan. Why dafuq would he invoke the general population in this comparison?
    But don’t let the facts get in the way of your narrative that “CQ insulted Iranians.” Why do we get so butthurt over everything?
    Absolutely, He NEVER mentioned IRANIANS are hungry or poor! CQ was referring to one persons plight in his team, Khiabani, instead of listening better and objectively looking at the problems CQ mentioned, trash talks and creates Hashieh with his Stupid Girlie voice as if he REALLY feels sorry! POS! he has a job and is trying to keep it at all cost in a country that unemployment is at 30% and People ONLY happiness is CQ's glorious management of our Team who is doing so well. In Iran today THE ONLY GOOD NEWS we have is TM, nothing more!!! We only have TM!! why the hell the regime and their cronies want to destroy that!!!??? Hes an Idiot!

Comment

I am sorry for some Persepolis fans who bought sport ministry's lies about tension between Branko and Carlos and insulted CQ and Team Melli, I am sorry for those who worship Carlos instead of supporting him, those who open their mouth and tell whatever they like to Iranian football legends and a big Iranian club, unfortunately some of these Esteghlal fans don't remember SS fans hated Carlos and team melli in 2013 when Ghalenoi was their manager. They cursed Carlos because of Rahmati and again for Hosseini and Ghafouri, Now they act as hardcore CQ fans.

I am sorry for idiots like Mayeli Kohan, Behtash Fariba, Haj Rezai, Khiabani, etc jeperdizing team melli chance and I am disappointed about Carlos bashing Branko after each victory and causing hashie after our last match in group stage.

Even our legend Ali Karimi makes me to regret watching team melli. Iranian society inside Iran has a lot of mental problems.

Had aghal inja aroom va manteghi bashid.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        People ONLY happiness is CQ's glorious management of our Team who is doing so well. !
        Bro for a lot of people true, but go on social media and you'll see something I've never seen before - swathes of people (admittedly, fans of one club) rooting against TM. Actively wanting the national team to lose. They all have similar messages (faghad Branko, CQ gom sho etc...)

Even when branko was picking Mirzapour for the umpteenth time or choosing defence units consisting of Badavi, Alavi, Kameli Mofrad etc... did we not have this mafia cult legion of anti-TM fans.

"faghad Branko" "faghad perspolis" boro gomsho. I hope these fans remember to keep their private club and leave the national teams forever. And I hope the real guys behind the scenes causing all this are reincarnated as marrows.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
          I am sorry for those who worship Carlos instead of supporting him,d.
          Dude, I don't think anyone here is a "worshipper" of Carlos. A lot of people on this thread have criticised him a lot - i can list a dozen things he's done I disagree with.

It's just the cultish power of our domestic clubs - be it PP now or as you say SS before. It's not devotion to CQ, rather its criticism of these malignant forces behind the scenes. And a lack of appreciation for things which are not entirely visible or shown in statistics that Queiroz has done. The whole namak nashnas-ness of these various people.

Comment

Also

Aryian Ghassemi , CQ's translator did a very poor job translating and explaining his speech
            that created so much falsehood on all sides.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Also

Aryian Ghassemi , CQ's translator did a very poor job translating and explaining his speech
              that created so much falsehood on all sides.
              it is right but he couldn't keep up with CQ's speed and he is scared of translating government bashings.

Comment

I am a worshipper of Carlos.
                Never has a coached qualified us back to back
                Never has a coach put 4points in the group NEVER mind the fact it was the group of death
                Never has a coach introduced so many young players to the team
                Never has a coach made us a machine that can run for 90 mins every game
                Never has a coach instilled this much discipline into a culture of hot headed ppl
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  Never has a coach put 4points in the group NEVER mind the fact it was the group of death
                  Never has a coach instilled this much discipline into a culture of hot headed ppl
                  Add me to your list. I think most fans feel the same

Comment

go on social media and you'll see something I've never seen before - swathes of people (admittedly, fans of one club) rooting against TM. Actively wanting the national team to lose. They all have similar messages (faghad Branko, CQ gom sho etc...)
                    Even when branko was picking Mirzapour for the umpteenth time or choosing defence units consisting of Badavi, Alavi, Kameli Mofrad etc... did we not have this mafia cult legion of anti-TM fans.
                    "faghad Branko" "faghad perspolis" boro gomsho. I hope these fans remember to keep their private club and leave the national teams forever. And I hope the real guys behind the scenes causing all this are reincarnated as marrows.
                    This disgusting spectacle has been going on for more than 2 years now. I've honestly never hated a club as much as I hate Perspolis at this point. The same morons were all over social media during the WC making fun of TM for winning against Morocco with only a late own goal. Reading their comments you got the sense they don't even consider themselves Iranian!

They were also a major factor why Azmoun retired for a while after the WC. If you guys remember, Branko went out of his way to single out Azmoun and Ansarifard as being "invisible" in the Tunisia match before WC. Azmoun's dad responded to the Croat charlatan on social media. Immediately after that, Azmoun and his father started getting blasted on twitter and Instagram by idiot red fans for daring to respond to their Croatian daddy. Even "sports journalists" that identify as red fans joined in and bashed them.

Such brazen and open treason is something I never thought I'd see in my lifetime. I'll root for Saudi and Bahrain before I back these traitors again. I'll cheer for ANY team they go up against, foreign or domestic. Traitors deserve a thousand times more contempt than foreign rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      Me too! In fact, we should start a movement ... say, under #me2, since #metoo is probably taken already.
                      This Color
                      Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

I so badly want CQ to get to the semi-final or finals. never mind winning. Just to shut these CLOWNS up.
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Dude, I don't think anyone here is a "worshipper" of Carlos.
                          Wait for it. They are coming forward. It is called cult personality be it for Branko or CQ or watching Khomeini on moon. They are all the same, wrong.

Comment

https://youtu.be/jP8YdUMIVUY

افشای اسناد جنجالی دلالی ۷۸ میلیاردی جواد خیابانی با فدراسیون فوتبال و پشت پرده دعوای او با کیروش
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                              I so badly want CQ to get to the semi-final or finals. never mind winning. Just to shut these CLOWNS up.
                              These good-for-nothing pieces of shit will never shut their holes. Even if TM wins it all, they will hit back with

- Well, he had the team for 8 years,
                              - His salary was more than Rahbar,
                              - IFF provided everything he asked for

and a host of other bull crap to undermine CQ and TM.
                              This Color
                              Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

^^the other best thing is for him to win the AC cup and extend til 2022 LOOL

that would be an ultimate "burn"

I think they know that CQ is leaving, so they are attacking him like dogs!
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X