This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    And who exactly did he betray tonight? I mean you are a sensible man. who did he betray?
    Steering emotions? Khiabani is khiabani. so I am not here to talk about him. but look who is on the other side!!

CQ is supposed to be a world class coach. why would a World Class coach in the middle of a tournament tell the world that "Iranian people don't have bread to eat but Perspolis players took a first class flight to Japan"?? what the fuck do the two have with each other? saying that Government is helping Perspolis? which is total lie? which is something you expect from some sore SS or Sepahan fan, but from a first class coach???

.. shoma begoo... che rabti dareh een harfeh CQ be noon-e mardom? except for steering bullshit emotions what other good comes of out this low class kor kori? holding TM hostage and blaming his team's crappy display of football and everything else that is wrong with his fucking life on Perspolis and his fans, to create what? hate? help his team? what does his fucking team get from these bullshit crap the he keeps spewing out everyday?
    what happened to "White flag for three weeks"?

out of sudden after 8 years, our world class coach is really so worried about the "Iranians not having bread on their table" and he shows it by whining about Perspolis players taking first class flight to Japan while the vice minister is there in camp giving him and his undeserving players 450 thousand euros for beating Yemen and Vietnam!!!!!!!!!

who is the traitor here?
    I've been avoiding posting for the past few months - but this one really broke any will power I had to refrain from responding.

First I will start with the genuine question - did you watch the CQ interview? Or are you going off of Khiabani's comments?

I understand Khiabani isn't an expert at English - so his interpretation was incorrect and he pushed that interpretation onto the minds of the viewers (likely with no malicious intention).

But you clearly have a strong hold on the English language, which is why I am confused.

CQ's exact words were "I have people here who even don't have money to eat". In what universe is this saying that Iranian people don't have bread on their table? Again "I have people here..."

Where is "here"? "Here" is UAE.
    Whos is "I"? "I" is Quieroz.

So Quieroz has people in UAE who don't have money for food. He is clearly talking about staff/salary problems.

There is literally no room for interpretation. So while I don't doubt your good intentions, please don't put in quotes "Iranian people don't have bread to eat but Perspolis players took a first class flight to Japan" because that is being dishonest in my opinion, and its easy for people who actually didn't watch the interview to take this at face value.

Comment

wow some members here are hilarious. and we wonder why IR can rule our country for 40 years.

whatever bullshit the anti-CQ camp has been feeding the people is even affecting the members here.

NFL did you even read what CQ said? lol

Comment

the fight is unusal, but if iran win asian cup, keeping CQ, will be super hard, he want more money and more team would want him. this is gona make life difficult for IFF and the sport minister, and if he dont sign again, IFF will be a free fall, cause they cant bring in a big european coach and no domestic coach can do what he did.

Comment

I rarely ever actually post on this forum but this thread has hit me with the feels.

After watching the videos/interviews and reading everything on this thread, I finally understand why we Iranians can't have nice things. Taking something completely out of context, blowing it ridiculously out of proportion, and then naively and childishly using it against..... ourselves.

Wow, powerful! It all makes sense now.
          sigpic

Comment

TO SOME OF THE POSTERS IN THIS THREAD:
            CLEAN LANGUAGE PLEASE!

IF YOU SWEAR LEFT AND RIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS, THEN YOU ARE NO LESS OVER-EMOTIONAL THEN THE SAME PEOPLE YOU TALK ABOUT IN HERE!

I HAD TO EDIT A LOT OF POSTS IN THIS THREAD! DIDN'T ISSUE ANY WARNINGS BUT KINDLY ASK EVERYONE TO REFRAIN FROM STREET "CHALEH MEYDOONI" LANGUAGE IN HERE!

THANK YOU!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Not sure why it’s still a topic. CQ’s contract is up I guess by Feb 2. I think the Columbia rumours are true and then we will see what happens to TM in the coming months. The 7-8 years of ruling Asian football will come to an end and that’s pretty much it no need to get so emotional. It is what it is, we are all Iranians we should be use to this by now.
              Maybe Emam zaman will come out by then and give CQ an extension till after next WC.

Comment

Khiabani as well as some other illiterate folks here are %100 wrong on CQ’s interview.
                Just listen to his interview and hear for yourself.

CQ did not say one bad about Iran or irani , nothing.
                He just bashed Soltanifar and his lack of support for TM.

Comment

lol with everyone paying so much attention to this drama nobody realized and complaIned about DJ Pegram opening like 5 threads today. what a time to be alive

in all seriousness the only way for CQ to shut these buffoons up once in for all is to win the asian cup. not get 2nd place to show that he is better than branko who got third. no CQ needs to win it all and TM needs to rally behind him. i could care less about PP, SS, Trakter, sepahan, pas, etc. this is a national team tournament and all the clubs are irrelevant unless they support TM. the TM camp should ignore all these outsiders and their B.S. and go for gold here. s.j hosseini wanna talk smack so be it, now we know why CQ didn't invite him to WC
                  SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    Khiabani as well as some other illiterate folks here are %100 wrong on CQ’s interview.
                    Just listen to his interview and hear for yourself.
                    CQ itching bad about Iran or irani , nothing.
                    He just bashed Soltanifar and his lack of support for TM.
                    Yes but since soltanifar just got owned and cannot come up with a reasonable explanation.. he will send out his puppets to make this an nationwide problem by turning the interview answers around so it seems he attacked Iran as a whole.
                    Khiabani was the perfect person for him to achieve this. Fk him.

Queiroz is the most loyal coach we have ever had and the most caring. He loves our country, people and our culture.

I cant wait for him to leave and expose every single one of these moftkhors!!!

Comment

Khiabani ye adame bi farhang va az poshte kooh umadast.
                      age az football chizi mifahmid enghadr sooti nemidad.
                      Carlos Queiroz marde bozorgiye va harfash doroste. tu Iran ejaze nist khub bashi.
                      harchi behtaro behtar beshi az unvar bishtaram kari mikonan ke beri.
                      man khodam ta dishab Dubai budam va baratun hala ye Thread ba chandin mozu mizanam.
                      dame Queiroz garm ke bedunde tars harfasho mizane va be vezarate varzeshe aloodeye Iran mitupe

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        the fight is unusal, but if iran win asian cup, keeping CQ, will be super hard, he want more money and more team would want him. this is gona make life difficult for IFF and the sport minister, and if he dont sign again, IFF will be a free fall, cause they cant bring in a big european coach and no domestic coach can do what he did.
                        There is some truth in what you say. However, CQ with our boys will do all their best to win the cup. There are a lot of rummer flying around about CQ and as per usual we Iranians love rummer because they are more exciting and fan it without caring about the consequences. Also as kapenak correctly said
                        I finally understand why we Iranians can't have nice things. Taking something completely out of context, blowing it ridiculously out of proportion, and then naively and childishly using it against..... ourselves.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Khiabani is one of those circus regime aholes. He's not crazy, he's using the same tricks to get into people's hearts to be against CQ. This is so silly.

Would FIFA be concerned to suspend Iran after CQ departure if Sport Minister is telling Taj not to continue CQ?

Comment

The colombia job offer sounds legit now.

Comment

Los Tehranos

Thanks buddy , I love to hear about it.

Comment

Only way to stop all of this bullshit drama is to win the AC. Success is the worst nightmare for jealous people(Perspolis).

Comment

Working...
                                X