Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which teams you prefer to go up as 1st team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which teams you prefer to go up as 1st team?

Group E
    Qatar is on top
    Saudi Arabia is 2nd.
    >>> Last match is between Qatar vs Saudi Arabia. If Tie - Qatar goes up. If Saudi's win, they go as 1st team. <<<

Group F
    Uzbekistan is on top
    Japan is 2nd.
    >>> Last match is between Uzbekistan vs Japan. If Tie - Uzbekistan goes up. If Japan's win, they go as 1st team. <<<

Who do you prefer?
    Qatar & Uzbekistan
    0%
    Qatar & Japan
    0%
    Saudi Arabia & Uzbekistan
    0%
    Saudi Arabia & Japan
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Uzbekistan and KSA winning their groups means we avoid Japan, KSA, Korea, and Australia until the final. Dream scenario

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      Uzbekistan and KSA winning their groups means we avoid Japan, KSA, Korea, and Australia until the final. Dream scenario
      Dream scenario is them all losing to their opponents in the next stage

Comment

I just want uzbek to get a draw against japan !Which im sure it won't happen! Uzbeks allways mess up big games (e.g. their WCQ games). I couldn't careless about Saudi and qatar ! they are both at same level !

Comment

I want Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan to top their group.

That means the hardest team we play in the semis will be Qatar.

Comment

But Saudis play last...as always. If Japan don't top their group, they will do all to not win and avoid the bracket side with Japan, Korea, Australia and the hosts.

Comment

Definitely want Uzbeks to become first. We play much better with them than with Japan.

Prefer Saudi to win their group too to avoid facing them as they somehow always do well against us in important games.

Comment

when will we know the full KO brackets ?

i think of the decent teams, i think we match up well and have an edge over Japan, Uzbeks, gutter ...! also 8-0ers if we can keep cool heads..!
                SK and Aussie would be a close affair, i feel could go either way this time around..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  when will we know the full KO brackets ?

i think of the decent teams, i think we match up well and have an edge over Japan, Uzbeks, gutter ...! also 8-0ers if we can keep cool heads..!
                  SK and Aussie would be a close affair, i feel could go either way this time around..!
                  Tomorrow this time.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Working...
                  X