Iran vs Iraq Post Match Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    This is going to sound harsh but some of the responses here makes me wonder if people are just uber-trolling or, I've got to say it, a bit stupid. Im aging a month reading some of these
    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately, some show up every tournament and act like they know football. It's a free forum and everyone is welcome, but please guys, try to be objective and think your thoughts through.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Unfortunately, some show up every tournament and act like they know football. It's a free forum and everyone is welcome, but please guys, try to be objective and think your thoughts through.
      Or some people who are defending Bashar Resan actions when he belittles Iran in his interview and continues do defend him saying he has every right to do so. But as soon Azmoun makes a joke to Tariq, that certain person gets upset and cussed him out. Not sure if troll, Iraqi, or ignorant. This person was also critizing Soroush Rafiei’s comments against Iran, but defends Bashar Resan’s and attacks Azmoun’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Or some people who are defending Bashar Resan actions when he belittles Iran in his interview and continues do defend him saying he has every right to do so. But as soon Azmoun makes a joke to Tariq, that certain person gets upset and cussed him out. Not sure if troll, Iraqi, or ignorant. This person was also critizing Soroush Rafiei’s comments against Iran, but defends Bashar Resan’s and attacks Azmoun’s.
        Kareej-parasts, we have tons of them.

Comment

Or some people who are defending Bashar Resan actions when he belittles Iran in his interview a...
          what did Bashar say that was "belittling Iran"?
          Was he talking about bread on the table and first class tickets to Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            what did Bashar say that was "belittling Iran"?
            Was he talking about bread on the table and first class tickets to Japan?
            ???

I’m talking about when he said he was going to destroy Iran with lots of goals

Comment

BVB, Naples & Anderlecht watch Iraqi Ali: "Logically, that there is interest"

So no one form Iran will be watched - But Mohanad Ali is watched by 3 nice clubs.

https://www.transfermarkt.at/bvb-nea...ew/news/327610
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                BVB, Naples & Anderlecht watch Iraqi Ali: "Logically, that there is interest"

So no one form Iran will be watched - But Mohanad Ali is watched by 3 nice clubs.

https://www.transfermarkt.at/bvb-nea...ew/news/327610
                Ciro Venerato of RAI however denies Napoli are interested in Mohanad Ali.

https://twitter.com/hassaninmubarak/...16217297637376

Comment

Napoli ke fekr nakonam donbalesh beran chon mikhan Lozano ra az PSV bekharan, Dortmund ham vaghti befahman 3 saal pirtar az on chizi ke dar

gozarnameshe khodesho mikeshe biron, va mimone Anderlecht ke emkanesh hast bere onja.

Omidvaram ke akhare sar bere ye teame qatari va ta 32 saalegi onja bemone va hich vaght dige azash khabari nabashe.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

???
                    I’m talking about when he said he was going to destroy Iran with lots of goals
                    he told you himself, or do you have source??

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                      he told you himself, or do you have source??
                      Yes he told me himself, chi migi

Comment

Yes he told me himself, chi migi
                        Don’t mind him. You would think CQ killed one of his relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Through the group stage, its safe to say our best players have been Azmoun and Torabi.
                          By far, Ashkan has been our best player thus far.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                            I think it was smart of CQ and co to not go insane in this game
                            MOM: Milad
                            I have to say that the positives from this game:
                            1. Rested players
                            2. rotations which work
                            3. Amiri has taken a dive in TM usefulness
                            4. Cheshmi is not TM material
                            5. Ezzi is majorly missed
                            6. We don't have any players missing for the next game
                            7. We are missing a dribbler ... Gholi
                            8. Lots of trust for our goali
                            Why everyone bashing cheshmi. I thought he played well. Amiri still hustling and pressuring. Amiri i thought was the one that crossed it for sardar you mishit the header. Not every play will be a nutmeg on pique. (Our best chance of the game.) sardars header. Paj rested ashkan played like 10 min. Arj got some pt after his injury he had a chance too but misfired and blasted it high. Beiro had a nice save. Mimo great like always. Omid wasn’t so good this game. We were playing not to lose and to win if they make a mistake. Majid showing his inexperience. Solid plays but errors as well. Kanaani got some pt but he will be a backup at must win games not a starter. Voria showed why ramin is the starter. He had some nice moments but ramin is our rb. What I don’t get is why use hajsafi as lb over mimo?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Completely different players. Son is more of a CAM, or winger. Sardar is a target forward. Big difference.

His link-up play is pretty good too, he has 4-5 assists for Rubin this year and that's saying a lot considering they average one goal per match. I think Sardar can improve his body strength, but I genuinely don't think he's being over-rated on these boards. He's that good. Pure natural talent.
                              Sardar is way better than karim, kaveh, taremi. He is world class. His link up play is fine, so is his dribbling. His one weakness is his immaturity and being unable to control his emotions. His skills aren’t lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by vatanparast View Post
                                Why everyone bashing cheshmi. I thought he played well. Amiri still hustling and pressuring. Amiri i thought was the one that crossed it for sardar you mishit the header. Not every play will be a nutmeg on pique. (Our best chance of the game.) sardars header. Paj rested ashkan played like 10 min. Arj got some pt after his injury he had a chance too but misfired and blasted it high. Beiro had a nice save. Mimo great like always. Omid wasn’t so good this game. We were playing not to lose and to win if they make a mistake. Majid showing his inexperience. Solid plays but errors as well. Kanaani got some pt but he will be a backup at must win games not a starter. Voria showed why ramin is the starter. He had some nice moments but ramin is our rb. What I don’t get is why use hajsafi as lb over mimo?
                                As much as I love Mimo, his ball handling is very scary.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X