Mohd Yaacob (Oman Vs Japan Refree) Suspended from rest Of AFC 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    So the only media in the whole world that were willing to publish this were Iranian media?
    It's because we are superior, we always were.

Comment

11 days have gone by. When are non Iranian sources going to report this valid news?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        I think it's time to call it and close this thread. No independent/secondary verification = did not happen.
        As I said before, please close this thread until this can be verified by another source. 7 pages of comments for not.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          As I said before, please close this thread until this can be verified by another source. 7 pages of comments for not.
          Yes it would be wise not to fall for something so fake that only Iranian media reports it.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Still nothing from non Iranian media? Damn they are lazy.

Comment

I sure hope Qatar wins the cup

Comment

Working...
              X