Mohd Yaacob (Oman Vs Japan Refree) Suspended from rest Of AFC 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    It's been a full week. When are non Iranian sources going to announce his suspension?
    damn you are losing sleep over this ! bekesh biroon azash baba

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      damn you are losing sleep over this ! bekesh biroon azash baba
      Do you have a source other than Iranian media for this legitimate news?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

maybe the fact that he hasn't been given any game to ref , should be enough to beleive the iranian source. Also tell me how to type his name in arabic and i'll search it. Show me his wikipedia page in arabic . I repeat his name is different in arabic.

When you type his name in farsi the only thing that comes up in wikipedia is his name in farsi but not in arabic.

Comment

AFC and media tied to them are not going to highlight news that shows their incompetence.

Comment

maybe the fact that he hasn't been given any game to ref , should be enough to beleive the iranian source. Also tell me how to type his name in arabic and i'll search it. Show me his wikipedia page in arabic . I repeat his name is different in arabic.

When you type his name in farsi the only thing that comes up in wikipedia is his name in farsi but not in arabic.
            So the answer is you do not have a source other than Iranian media and you have limited knowledge regarding the 28 (out of 32) letters that Persian and arabic share.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              AFC and media tied to them are not going to highlight news that shows their incompetence.
              So the only media in the whole world that were willing to publish this were Iranian media?

Comment

So the answer is you do not have a source other than Iranian media and you have limited knowledge regarding the 28 (out of 32) letters that Persian and arabic share.
                My answer is i can't be bother to search deeply in foreign sites just so you can sleep at night.

Regarding arabic name. Even arabic names in english (latin) is written differently lol never mind the farsi version. an example is arabs use "dha" while we use "z" Also i can't believe that im argueing with a 50 years old over this

arabic:
                فوريا غفوري
                الرياض‎
                السعودية

Farsi:
                وریا غفوری
                ریاض
                عربستان سعودی

Comment

My answer is i can't be bother to search deeply in foreign sites just so you can sleep at night.
                  Regarding arabic name. Even arabic names in english (latin) is written differently lol never mind the farsi version. an example is arabs use "dha" while we use "z" Also i can't believe that im argueing with a 50 years old over this
                  arabic:
                  فوريا غفوري
                  الرياض‎
                  السعودية
                  Farsi:
                  وریا غفوری
                  ریاض
                  عربستان سعودی
                  Let us know how they and us write Mohammad and Yaghoob. Also let us know how they and us write Milad.

Comment

Vay KC McElroy iranian media integrity no?

Comment

Let us know how they and us write Mohammad and Yaghoob. Also let us know how they and us write Milad.
                      since your wake 24/7 on this, i'll let you have the honer to tell us how to write it.

Comment

since your wake 24/7 on this, i'll let you have the honer to tell us how to write it.
                        So your answer is you don't know how to write it even though you claim it's written differently in each language.

برو بابا آبروت دیگه رفت. یک کلام میگفتی اشتباه کردم قضیه تموم میشد. البته مطمئن نیستم این پست را بتونی بخونی چون بعضی از کلمات را با املای عربی نوشتم.

Comment

So your answer is you don't know how to write it even though you claim it's written differently in each language.

برو بابا آبروت دیگه رفت. یک کلام میگفتی اشتباه کردم قضیه تموم میشد. البته مطمئن نیستم این پست را بتونی بخونی چون بعضی از کلمات را با املای عربی نوشتم.
                          eh pas tokhmet arab boodo ma nemidoonestim Chetoori habibi

Comment

eh pas tokhmet arab boodo ma nemidoonestim Chetoori habibi

نه من به هیچ وجه فکر نمیکنم عرب باشی.

Comment

نه من به هیچ وجه فکر نمیکنم عرب باشی.
                              vali man motmaeinam ke tokhmet arabe Ageh khodet nemidoonesti alan bedoon DNA begiri bad nist haji

Comment

vali man motmaeinam ke tokhmet arabe Ageh khodet nemidoonesti alan bedoon DNA begiri bad nist haji
                                من که گفتم مطمئن هستم عرب نیستی.

Comment

Working...
                                X