Round of 16 bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
    They deserved to win today. The ref stole at least 1 point from them with the bogus penalty given to Japan, and a real penalty not given to Oman. They are tough cookies.
    Agreed. They were Ben William'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      O man i dont want to play oman
      But we played Ye Man 😁

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Whoever that thinks Japan is not strong is dreaming. The Japs have not shifyed from gear 1 yet. They will turn it up in thr knockout stage. Around the same time when our players are gased out from playing in gear 5 all along.
        I second that. Yesterday they stopped playing after taking the lead and created many chances until then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
          But we played Ye Man 😁
          Ya man that was a good game
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
            Guys, our focus should not be on the bracket now. Forget the bracket and focus only on the next game. Our focus should always be the next game.
            Relax coach, the fans can conjure up scenarios as many times as they want without hurting the team and their priorities I assure you

Comment

I'm confused, why is everyone worried about Oman? Am I missing something? Since when are they supposed to be so good that we would be almost as worried about them as a top 5 side? If I remember correctly, we beat them pretty comfortably in the qualifiers and tied them away without much incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                I'm confused, why is everyone worried about Oman? Am I missing something? Since when are they supposed to be so good that we would be almost as worried about them as a top 5 side? If I remember correctly, we beat them pretty comfortably in the qualifiers and tied them away without much incident.
                It's the negative/pessimistic/fatalistic Iranian attitude toward everything...it's in our nature!

Comment

we will beat Oman or whoever of those other Chossi teams that end up third in thier groups

No worries till the Japan match in the semis

Comment

Most of you seem to be the worry type. It is perhaps part of being Iranian. And there is no logic to it. You seem to be less worried when we faced Spain now you are worried to face Oman. What is going on?

Comment

There is a good possibility we will face Uzbekistan in the semis if they can hold Japan to a draw or defeat them on match day 3. I think that would be the best path for Iran to go to the final. I am cheering for the Uzbeks against Japan.

Comment

most likely matchup is looking like either bahrain or oman - either one would seem to be slightly less challenging than vietnam after watching their games. im talking strictly talent/team and how they look because if we consider other factors..... we are talking about arabs and AFC officiating.....
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bahrain is on the other side of the draw if we win our group.

Comment

We will face one of the third place team in gourps B, E, F
                            sigpic

Comment

If Syria wins tomorrow we will face Syria if we top our group otherwise Qatar or KSA. There will not be so much difference. What do you think?

Comment

I hope it's Syria. It would be good to spank both Syria and Iraq in a row.

Comment

Working...
                                X