No announcement yet.

Round of 16 bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked at all 8 matches of next round and honestly I think every single game will be close and hard-fought.

Really looking forward to it !

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
      Final bracket

[ATTACH]18399[/ATTACH]
      Upload it again, we can't see it.

Comment

I watched most of Saudi Qatar game. I am happy Qatar won. One Qatar forward, Alfaiz Ali has seven goals. Since Qatar is playing good, he will win the best goal scorer title (Golden boot).

Iran will play Oman which is weaker than Qatar but can give us headache. Japan and Saudi will dwell.

LOL. Iraq will play Qatar and will lose. N. Korea was the weakest team of this tournament followed by Yemen.

Japan came to Iran's bracket. I hate to lose to Japan which is playing calculated football and has very good passing game. This makes Iran's passage to final tough.

Some sport person predicted Iran Qatar final. It might happen if Iran passes Japan.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
          I watched most of Saudi Qatar game. I am happy Qatar won. One Qatar forward, Alfaiz Ali has seven goals. Since Qatar is playing good, he will win the best goal scorer title (Golden boot).

Iran will play Oman which is weaker than Qatar but can give us headache. Japan and Saudi will dwell.

LOL. Iraq will play Qatar and will lose. N. Korea was the weakest team of this tournament followed by Yemen.

Japan came to Iran's bracket. I hate to lose to Japan which is playing calculated football and has very good passing game. This makes Iran's passage to final tough.

Some sport person predicted Iran Qatar final. It might happen if Iran passes Japan.
          If he scores another goal than he will break Ali Daei's record. Damn it!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            Should we root for KSA or Japan in next round?
            Saudi Arabia for sure... if they win, it will be a fluke - Japan is a consistent team and will be a worthy opponent in the semis barring a major screw up from us.

Comment

We never beat the Saudis in this tournament, Go Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                If he scores another goal than he will break Ali Daei's record. Damn it!
                Already broke it I believe

Comment

No.

1*Ali Daei (Iran): 14 goals

The only footballer with over 100 goals in international football, Iran’s Ali Daei tops this list of the top goalscorers in Asian Cup history. Daei scored his 14 Asian Cup goals across three editions of the Asian Cup.

He scored a staggering eight goals in the 1996 edition of the tournament, then followed it up with three each in the next two editions of the continental tournament.
                  https://youtu.be/Fec_YkKQ77E

Comment

-The winner of Australia-Uzb. should be in the semis, since they would face in QF
                    UAE or Kyrgyzstan.
                    -I am happy that Vietnam made it, they are a good side and can win against Jordan. They had two
                    decent matches against Iraq and TM so they have all rights do have hope for reaching QF.

Comment

So who are we playing in the next round? Bahrain?

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                        -The winner of Australia-Uzb. should be in the semis, since they would face in QF
                        UAE or Kyrgyzstan.
                        -I am happy that Vietnam made it, they are a good side and can win against Jordan. They had two
                        decent matches against Iraq and TM so they have all rights do have hope for reaching QF.
                        I dont know how you consider playing UAE the hosts an easy match. No matter how bad they are..

Comment

Originally posted by peyman117 View Post
                          So who are we playing in the next round? Bahrain?
                          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019...knockout_stage

Comment

We got the toughest 3rd team probably but then again we are talking about a 3rd rated Asian side.

Comment

We will beat Japan pretty convincingly if we do make the semis and end up playing them. Not only are they short but they seriously lack in the physical department. Roberto Martinez realized this in the World Cup and the game turned around once Belgium started playing physical bezan ziresh football and we all know we are the experts of that Hahahaha.

Comment

So it's official. According to live score we face Oman on Sunday...

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X