Day 6 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    Jordan looks really though Team to beat. They are def. the dark Horse in the Tournament. I would rather play
    Korea or Japan than Jordan.
    No, not at all.
    They will choke when it matters.
    Japan and Korea will step it up when it matters. Jordan is playing in gear 5 already. Japan and Korea have barely gotten out of Park.

Comment

I think we will face Turkamanestan in next round China in quart finals Japan in Semi Finals

Comment

I am most frightened of Japan. Experienced teams who have aged together always get an extra level in their swansong tournament

Comment

With Group B pretty much out of the question for 3rd place..... If we top our group we will face the third place from either the E or F group ... so most likely either Lebanon/North korea, or Turkeministan/Oman.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
            I think we will face Turkamanestan in next round China in quart finals Japan in Semi Finals
            Strong possibility provided no big upset. We got to end up first in our group obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
              Jordan looks really though Team to beat. They are def. the dark Horse in the Tournament. I would rather play
              Korea or Japan than Jordan.
              This is the team we need to play and beat as IRan are even tougher, enough Mickey mouse teams like Yemen, Vietnam or North Korea, we need a strong challenge to toughen up the boys and get them ready for Japan or KSA!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                With Group B pretty much out of the question for 3rd place..... If we top our group we will face the third place from either the E or F group ... so most likely either Lebanon/North korea, or Turkeministan/Oman.
                Group B is not out of the question. It's way too early to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                  Group B is not out of the question. It's way too early to tell.
                  Yea...not gonna lie, I don't even rule out Palestine getting a draw vs. Aussies tomorrow.

Australia has very average record playing Arab countries in Middle East since joining AFC

What do we think for tomorrow's group C matches? Any chance that either Philippines/Kyrgyzstan will get anything?

I'm curious if Kyrgyz coach will start their brain dead goalie again !

Comment

I really like Songkrasin from Thailand. If he didn’t sign with a J1 League club then I wanted Persepolis to get him.

Comment

India unlucky today. By my count, the score should have been at least 4-2. woodwork twice, az koon goalie save thrice, off target thrice.
                      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        I really like Songkrasin from Thailand. If he didn’t sign with a J1 League club then I wanted Persepolis to get him.
                        Cheeky fucking goal. even more special against Bahrain. Side note, did Bahrain change their flag? was't it Green?
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                          Cheeky fucking goal. even more special against Bahrain. Side note, did Bahrain change their flag? was't it Green?
                          I know right! That was a nice goal.

No it’s been red dude (zereshki). But their badge is new it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                            Strong possibility provided no big upset. We got to end up first in our group obviously.
                            I think we make it to semi final I am not sure about the rest

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                              Jordan is now 99% secured the top place in the group (only Palestine can take them with 2 wins which is highly unlikely) and will play with reserve players in last group match, and most of Jordanian players have Palestinian heritage. I think that's highly possible they "let" Palestine win that match and qualify as one of the best 3rd placed teams. and beside that Palestine is good enough to beat the Jordan reserve team.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                I know right! That was a nice goal.

No it’s been red dude (zereshki). But their badge is new it seems.
                                I was being cheeky.... referring to waving Saudi Flag

Comment

Working...
                                X