Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were 'Carlos Queiroz' - would you rest your starting players....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i woudl few, ghoddos to start and milad for ehsan
    Yup
    I would move Ehsan up to CM @ a very least to give Milad a full 90 run out. Also Rather rest Ashkan for Iraq clash

Comment

Keep your foot on the gas and don't lift. Full force all matches.

Comment

Hey guys

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE VIETNAM , THEY ARE A MUCH IMPROVED TEAM.

I picked them to either win or draw with Iraq tomorrow.

Comment

- Haj-Safi zaiftarin bazikon bud
          Milad Mohammdi bayad bejash bazi kone

- Amiri ham khub bazi nakard,
          Shojaei ya Ghoddos bayad bejash bazi konan

- Hosseini ham kheili bideghati mikard va ziad az had khashen bazi mikard,
          bayad did ba Vietnam chetor bazi mikone, age be in ravand edame bede bayad
          Montazeri bejash bazi kone

Comment

this will hopefully be a long tournament and a good team chemistry is always important so i could see CQ making 2-3 changes vs vietnam. maybe bringing ghoddos,mohammadi or ansarifard

Comment

Seems like a lot of views explain the desire to continue at this high octane pace. luckily we have Dr. Duncan and we have Queiroz who has created a high functioning system that allows us to both rest players and continue playing at a high intensity. I don't think it matters who exactly is playing in our starting line-up. As dejagah said, the system has been implemented and it will remain the same throughout this Asian Cup and hopefully more games in the future with Quieroz.

Comment

You have to go for the win and take nothing for granted. We end up like Australia, losing to an underdog, and then the finale against Iraq turns into a must-win and we know how that went in 2015.

Go for the jugular against Vietnam -- all 3 points. If we're up in the 70th-80th minute and comfortable, then time to bring on some subs to test them for future matches. Perhaps also Masoud to ensure his standing with the teammates he leads.

Finally against Iraq, if we're leading and ARJ is ready, that is a good time to test him for 15 minutes or so before the knockout stages.

But qualifying for the knockout stage against Vietnam is the priority. As CQ said after our final WC game, "I'm in the winning business". That's all you need to know!

Comment

Working...
                X