Lack of enthusiasm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lack of enthusiasm?

I feel like this Asian Continental Cup somehow is not being welcomed with any real gusto and enthusiasm. Why?
    I mean it is Iran playing? Right? I've zero interest in a political discussion, but is it because of opposition to the Islamic government? If so what difference does it make? Whether Islamic or secular government end of the day it is Iran that's playing. The way I see it no matter who the government, Iran is the King of Asia, at this tourney we have the best chance to prove this since the 1970s.
    If the reason is that we've been football overloaded because of the World Cup and Asian club championships, then again this is Iran that's going for gold, if there is a time to stand up and be counted it is now. We all knew we had no chance of winning the World cup but here we have as good a chnce as anyone. I just don't get it what's going on?
    Gooooooo Iraaaan.

Its not political.
    Its a media along with former TM players and coaches which have been adversarial with CQ and TM.

Also, Asia Cup 2019 organizers have done a shit job in general. Even for India and Philippine's games in UAE, they could barely get anyone in.

Comment

Sorry, but Fcuk, Karimi, Mayeli, Derakhshan, Branko and their supporters regarding to the conflict with TM, bottom line anyone who is not behind TM. Big BILLAKH to all of them.
      GO TM GO

Comment

I am thiking maybe the reason is Iranians after the WC Moscow have decided we are somehow superior to all other Asians. That's a ridicules assertion, there is a serious fight on our hands at every game. TeamMelli needs our Tashvigh and prayers in whatever we decide to pray to.

Comment

The reason is Brango. and Ghale G... and Afazeli and his wife and Ali Karimi and all motor ghazi coaches and Mr Hedayati dullab and all the football Mafia connected people in Iran.

Comment

Definitely not political IMHO, I am probably the most anti regime in this forum but my biggest passion in life is watching and supporting all of Iran's sport national teams in Asian/world competitions.
            Although there is only a very small group of extreme anti-IR people who think IR will get credit from our sports success so they don't really support it.

As the guys mentioned the boycott and lack of support is mostly due to the arguments between CQ and Brnaco, Karimi etc... causing domestic team fans to take sides against their national team.

Comment

Working...
            X