YOUR REAL EXPECTATION FOR THE NEXT ASIAN CUP 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOUR REAL EXPECTATION FOR THE NEXT ASIAN CUP 2019

I would like a lot if Iran Win the Tournament with 7 Wins with offensive football
    But My Real Expectation is:
    6 Wins and 1 Lost
    I expect Offensive football until semi-final after that i expect i defensive game against Japan or Australia.
    I expect wins against Iraq, Vietnam, Yemen, 16 Round, 8 Round , semi final and Loss in the Final.

Semi’s birth..!

Comment

I expect them to reach at least the semi-finals.

Comment

I expect people not to open a new TM thread every 5 min.
        sigpic

Comment

if we dont win, i consider it to be a failure.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
            I would like a lot if Iran Win the Tournament with 7 Wins with offensive football
            But My Real Expectation is:
            6 Wins and 1 Lost
            I expect Offensive football until semi-final after that i expect i defensive game against Japan or Australia.
            I expect wins against Iraq, Vietnam, Yemen, 16 Round, 8 Round , semi final and Lost in the Final.
            Iran never lost a Final in the Asian Cup and we never will!
            If we make it to the Final, we'll win it.

Comment

we shall win no matter whom we play in the cup competition. Please don't even talk loss as one did earlier. We have a solid 11 and we have a B team better than anyone else's B on the bench. and we have King Carlos. the players who read this will agree.

Comment

in fact we have lost two cups because of stupidity of the referees. don't forget sattar zare getting a red card against china and a tired team losing and then the chinese getting crushed by japan in final 0-2 . you may remembers the Aussie redneck in another game and another cup. And another case mesle kafe dast... so we have lost 3 cups. It does not mean we are bad. CQ knows how to handle the issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                  in fact we have lost two cups because of stupidity of the referees. don't forget sattar zare getting a red card against china and a tired team losing and then the chinese getting crushed by japan in final 0-2 . you may remembers the Aussie redneck in another game and another cup. And another case mesle kafe dast... so we have lost 3 cups. It does not mean we are bad. CQ knows how to handle the issues.
                  1996: 100% goal (wrongly called offside) against Saudi Arabia in the semi final (TM was by far the best in that tournament). Saudi's had obviously bribed the referee.

2004: false red card for Zare, foul on Karimi whem he he had broken through which should've meant a red card for the Chinese defender.

2015: the Pouladi incident

I'm sure they'll think of something this time as well, that is if we're winning. I'll be happy with a place in the semi-finals at any rate

Comment

No matter what, I think it is pretty clear we will face either japan or Australia in the semi-final ... personally want australia

Comment

with our team and the draw, we get first is a reasonably easy ride till the semi, i believe we can make the final, we have experience players and youth and we have the world cup experience. final is all about luck and how you play, but getting to final is reasonable

Comment

Finals only.

anything else is a failure.

Comment

Unfulfilled expectations are the paramount cause of upsets in life, I rather be a stand for Iran to go all the way and bring home the silverware after 42 years!

Go TM!
                          Zendeh vo Paayandeh baad IRAN!

Comment

Only team that will be anywhere near a challenge will be Japan/Australia in the semi final. Final game will be against South Korea. It's hard to say who will win that game. Iran has beaten Korea far too many times but we look like a different team with a new manager and we have Asia's best player.

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                              Only team that will be anywhere near a challenge will be Japan/Australia in the semi final. Final game will be against South Korea. It's hard to say who will win that game. Iran has beaten Korea far too many times but we look like a different team with a new manager and we have Asia's best player.
                              Yeah, Korea looked very strong recently. Iran-Korea Final would be Epic.

Comment

Working...
                              X