• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    Read the comments

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      Read the comments
      The foul language seem to be the norm in akhound culture. Really shameful..

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        The man is entitled to his opinion, paid or unpaid and his opinion has Big Zilch impact on team Meli destiny so why the dirt comments!?

Iran’s biggest enemy is not the likes of Xavi, it’s those within, more recently joined by Khiabani. They are shit scared of Team Meli wining the cup and millions pouring into street celebrating the epic. The rest is bull.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I respect Xavi hugely, he has been an amazing footballer. Also he has had a great mentorship impact on one of our key players.
          His opinion on this means nothing.
          Go TM.

Comment

It's unbelievable. These days any video, picture, news public comments are nothing but beenamak baazi and profanity. Our people's manners has sunk unprecedentedly in the recent years.

Comment

Really glad Sardar bagged a goal to end his relatively long TM drought before tourney kicks off ..! That goal hopefully restores his confidence & gets him fired up for a goal-lorious AC run...!

Comment

I'll say its a consequence of a society where the only place they can vent their frustrations without dying is Instagram or Telegram.

Akhoonds fault. Definitely not the peoples

Comment

Lol Pedro Miguel.

When did Qatar start investing in their youth again? Wasn’t it 10 years ago when they received the rights to host the World Cup in 2022?

Did they invest in their U7-U10 youngsters and help them to develop under the absolute best circumstances? Because I’m a little confused. I keep seeing Miguel, Antonio, Shambalulé, Oscar German Sanchez Moreno and etc. who are decent players, but no 18-20 year olds Hassan Al-Hassani, Hossein Al Hosseini, or Ahmed Al Ahmadi from the nation of Qatar 🤔

So from what I’ve grasped from Qatar, it’s that they have:

Fantastic Training Facilities ✅
                  Fantastic Stadiums ✅
                  Fantastic Training Equipments ✅
                  Profession Coaches & Trainers ✅
                  Top Retired European Players in their league ✅
                  The support of their government for the development of their football ✅

But I don’t see the drive and passion we see in players like Omar Abdulrahman, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Sardar Azmoun, and others. Where are the domestic 18-20 year old Qatari football players who used and had these ✅s (above) at their disposal? Where?

I see that their team is tough and have good chemistry. I see that their national team have a good coach. But where are the players who outshine other OR, at least want to play abroad to progress as athletes to then come back and help Qatar at the 2022 World Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    We will win 2-1. But it will be close.

I think Carlos will let our boys go easy as this is the final friendly match before the tournament begins. He may not even field our A team again.

But my prediction is that we will win this 2-1.
                    I told you

I’m joking, it was a lucky guess. But I knew it wouldn’t be too far off like “3-0 or 4-1”.

Congrats to Team Melli for this win!

Comment

highlights ?
                      sigpic

Comment

^ sorry there were no-lights. :-)
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Wedding cake seats, love it. Our players are being treated like royalty.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City
                            ?????????
                            Originally posted by scuderia
                            I can provide a screen shot if necessary!
                            Look guys, please cool it off. This is a new year, let go of vendettas and negativity.

It's a new start, focus on the poster's post, and not on the poster themselves. We can disagree in a friendly way without insults. You guys are both good posters, keep contributing positively to this forum and try to stay out of each other's way if you cannot be friendly towards one another.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              ARJ sporting mad Yeezys!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia
                                If you go read my posts you will see I have said NOTHING negative about anyone. So to see you put me on the same level is kind of offensive. I just discussed this privately with him and it has been resolved.
                                I never said you or him were at fault. I just said let's keep things amicable and good to see you guys come to a resolution.

Comment

Working...
                                X