Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

According to Fox Sports Asia Iran is the tallest team out of the 24 team in the AC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Fox Sports Asia Iran is the tallest team out of the 24 team in the AC

According to Fox Sports Asia, based on team height average, Iran is the tallest team out of the 24 team in the Asian Cup 2019, and Vietnam and Yemen are the shortest team. https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...e-competition/

It is interesting that the first two opponents of the tallest team (Iran) will be the two shortest teams (Vietnam and Yemen).

its the motion of the ocean that matters
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

great now is time to cross to azmoun and he score to yemen, vietnam and iraq.

Comment

That's definitely an advantage over most teams. Queiroz always looks for balance in every aspect. For example I am sure that height was one of the reasons why Karim was deployed to an unusual midfield role for World Cup. Now with smaller Asian teams the opponent, he can be more flexible and add a few smaller players too, so I doubt we'll see Ansarifard in that position again.

Comment

I believe we are also the most handsome team out of the 24 teams.

Comment

Did we really need a new thread on this? Can we just open one TM AFC 2019 thread and merge all these random threads there ?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
              I believe we are also the most handsome team out of the 24 teams.
              Yes, and none of these guys are on billboards. Nepotism in the fashion world...
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Iran was also the third tallest team in the WC.

Comment

Persians are beasts.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    The problem is that according to Opta stats we were one of the weaker sides in the air among the 32 WC teams...

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      I was just going to say this too. We are a definite threat in the air. Even vs Spain 2 close opportunities in the air could’ve easily changed the results. Taremi’s headers.

Comment

Working...
                      X