Carlos Queiroz' Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Queiroz' Future

Now that Mourinho has been sacked at United, to me Carlos is a viable option for them. It may be that he is too defensive though and they are likely in for a more attacking manager, but their options are certainly limited. Also, his contract is up after the AC isn't it? IMO it is very unlikely that he will stay with us beyond the AC but I pray that I am wrong.

What do you guys think? Is this our last tournament with him at the helm? Where do you think he will go next? Who do you think we could bring in?
    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

They're not going to hire CQ.

They're going to be after Pochettino, Conte, Zidane instead

Comment

I don't think Poch would go there, Zidane is a massive wild card who would ask for ridiculous money and Conte is way too similar to Mou. Out of those three Poch is the only one that makes sense for United but again, why would he want to go there?! I think it's more likely he goes to RM.

Comment

As a Manchester United fan, theres no way they hire CQ. Too similar to Mourinho in tactics.

Its going to be a caretaker until next season then an attacking manager.

CQ had a big hand in organizing our defense for our CL win as well as PL titles so he is a gem

Comment

CQ has apparently agreed to coach the Colombian National team after the TM’s AC tournament.

Comment

Excuse my Off topic comment, but I wonder how come Jose Mourinho has never been appointed as the head coach of his own country “Portugal” CQ has led them in different national team levels however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are not going to bring another defensive coach, no way!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                CQ has apparently agreed to coach the Colombian National team after the TM’s AC tournament.
                Where did you hear this?

Look guys:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a4020626.html

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  Where did you hear this?

Look guys:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a4020626.html
                  That article seems like pure speculation without any source. I am also unaware of Carlos agreeing to coach Colombia.

I think the point is United have limited options, and having Carlos support a caretaker manager or take the role himself for 3-4 months is not beyond possible.

If he does indeed sign another contract with us beyond the AC then IMO it is safe to say that he will stay with us until 2022. I know all good things must come to an end but he has a great crop of young players with many of them hitting their prime when 2022 comes around, so it is possible he stays. We also overachieved in this WC, so with an easier group next time we could very well make the knockout rounds.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...type=3&theater

Comment

CQ will stay in Iran, at least until the WC 2022!

Comment

Working...
                      X