Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 online Broadcasting info?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
    I second this.
    How is the quality on GLwiz? is it better \ more consistant than free online streams? I understand its not HD but is it at least 720p? Does it look like im watching the game recorded \ televised via potato? thanks!

Comment

does irib show every game or just iran's games?

Comment

Just set up rirabox on the KODI app. Many thanks to elnino99, Tehranto, and persiangodfather for the IPTV suggestion. Everything is working fantastically.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
          does irib show every game or just iran's games?
          Between channel 3 and Varzesh channel they’ll air all the games.
          My only concern is that the streams get blacked out during the tournament for those of us outside of
          Iran as IRIB only buys rights for inside Iran technically.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
            BeinSport Arabic is different then Beinsport 1-13?
            Same thing, does it have Arabic commentary?

Comment

Bein 10 was showing asian cup classics
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Mehdi-D View Post
                For those living in US with Roku box, any chance to watch Iran's' games? Thank you all.
                Yes, just go and download Tamashakhaneh app and watch Iranian channels for free on Roku.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  Yes, just go and download Tamashakhaneh app and watch Iranian channels for free on Roku.
                  Thanks Webbie! Just tried it out works perfectly!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

veery good my FEREND
                    FEREE is a price we can all afford..!!
                    edit
                    it buffers like a modafkr though.....!! im assuming its because i only got 6 gig download speed..??
                    guess as they say "cheap things No Good, good things No Cheap..!!" so that should render Free stuff..?????

damet garm nonetheless...!! it may also be because too many data leachers are on at my home currently..!!
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 01-02-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I have KODI on my Amazon Firestick, Is there an app I can use to get the games?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        veery good my FEREND
                        FEREE is a price we can all afford..!!

edit
                        it buffers like a modafkr though.....!! im assuming its because i only got 6 gig download speed..??
                        guess as they say "cheap things No Good, good things No Cheap..!!" so that should render Free stuff..??
                        It works good for me. I also use 2 other apps for emergency situations where one is lagging. One is PersianTV for android (that has all Iranian channels) on my phone with HD options and then use an app called "Display Phone Screen on TV" on my android and mirror the channels on my Roku player and TV. This is just an alternative if you have lags or buffering.
                        Last edited by webmaster; 01-02-2019, 09:02 PM.
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Is there a way to watch the AC in the US without streaming? I saw that One World Sports / Eleven has the rights, but pretty much no cable company carries.

Someone also posted that Fox Sports has the ability to show the games here, but I don't see anything on their schedule.

Any insight is appreciated!

Comment

It works good for me. I also use 2 other apps for emergency situations where one is lagging. One is PersianTV for android (that has all Iranian channels) on my phone with HD options and then use an app called "Display Phone Screen on TV" on my android and mirror the channels on my Roku player and TV. This is just an alternative if you have lags or buffering.
                            hum. nice
                            thank you

it started doing much better a while later .... i think there were too many data leachers at that time ..!!? it still buffer but very rarely..!! i even switched to the HD version of channel 3 and it did fine for extended period of time too , but tbh i couldnt really tell any pic quality difference between the two..!!
                            great suggestions... thanks again webby damet garm.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              hum. nice
                              thank you

it started doing much better a while later .... i think there were too many data leachers at that time ..!!? it still buffer but very rarely..!! i even switched to the HD version of channel 3 and it did fine for extended period of time too , but tbh i couldnt really tell any pic quality difference between the two..!!
                              great suggestions... thanks again webby damet garm.
                              I think it's your bandwidth and your leachers bud. I'm using it and I haven't had any problems yet (I'm on 1gig fiber). We'll see how it does when ac is on and a ton of people are using it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

For the friends in Central Europe: apparently Arena Sport (TV channel from the Balkans) is available on Astra 19.2E. I'll give it a try later. They'll show all the games.

Comment

Working...
                                X