No announcement yet.

TM List for Asian Cup - 35 Man List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please pardon me, but whatever did Alipour do to get so much undeserved hate and doubt? Please enlightened me on this... Did he ever criticize or do anything that would be considered foul for TM?

There is clearly good chemistry between the quadruples Mohammadi, Torabi, Gholizadeh, and Alipour. And they all (along with Ghoddos, Majid, etc...) have a quiet and reserved personality, where they do their talking on the pitch rather than social media like some players do so. You have to give credit where it's due though, it's not easy being a father at the tender age of 19/20 like Alipour, then balancing it with club and country. With all these injuries and lack of preformances, his chances look favorable for the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Please pardon me, but whatever did Alipour do to get so much undeserved hate and doubt? Please enlightened me on this... Did he ever criticize or do anything that would be considered foul for TM?

There is clearly good chemistry between the quadruples Mohammadi, Torabi, Gholizadeh, and Alipour. And they all (along with Ghoddos, Majid, etc...) have a quiet and reserved personality, where they do their talking on the pitch rather than social media like some players do so. You have to give credit where it's due though, it's not easy being a father at the tender age of 19/20 like Alipour, then balancing it with club and country. With all these injuries and lack of preformances, his chances look favorable for the squad.
      Love the pic!
      Gholizadeh is an elf, believe me.
      TM's mystic elf...
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

so no Ansarifard? strange.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          so no Ansarifard? strange.
          He will join the camp on Monday - Nottingham Forrest play QPR tomorrow. Most European based players are joining next week
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            lol, yeah that's pretty much what Ali Daie says in this video.

https://90tv.ir/videos/%DA%AF%D9%81%...B%8C%D8%AA-afc
            The translation in subtitles of Ali Daei's response to the first question is totally off. Its not what the King is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
              lol, yeah that's pretty much what Ali Daie says in this video.

https://90tv.ir/videos/%DA%AF%D9%81%...B%8C%D8%AA-afc
              Not sure if your being sarcastic, but the English subtitles were not correct at all. Daei said he could see Taremi becoming the cup's top goalscorer especially if he plays as the striker

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any news on Ezatolahi? Is he really going to make the final 23-man squad? We will be doomed without him.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                  Any news on Ezatolahi? Is he really going to make the final 23-man squad? We will be doomed without him.
                  why we are dommed without him?

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
                    The translation in subtitles of Ali Daei's response to the first question is totally off. Its not what the King is saying.
                    I was just about to say this too. It’s like Saudi Money bought the Farsi translator too

It’s okay the video proved how much of a King Ali Daei was and is.

Comment

My choice of 24 men squad is: (assuming Gholizadeh, Kaveh and Mohrrrami don't make it) and i will not include Ansarifard and Abedzadeh and will include Cheshmi instead of Khanzadeh because he can also play as DM if needed.
                      Goalkeepers

Alireza Beiranvand - Pesepolis
                      Hossein Hosseini - Esteghlal
                      Payam Niazmand - Sepahan

Defenders

Ramin Rezaeian - Al Shahania
                      Vouria Ghafouri - Esteghlal
                      Morteza Pouraliganji - KAS Eupen
                      Majid Hosseini - Trabzonspor
                      Hossein Kanaani - Machine Sazi
                      Ehsan Hajsafi - Sepahan
                      Milad Mohammadi - Akhmat Grozny