TM Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Well, could theoretically be that he was included but press wasn't informed yet, but chances are getting extremely slim.
    Only if...

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Our only hope is that Reporters have largely been kept in the dark by CQ and staff this whole training camp. As long as administratively they registered Gholizadeh in time, then when we find out about it, is not important.

Comment

I think we're taking this issue too far. If it was going to happen, it would've happened 2-3 days ago. The only condition I see a team changing a player in the 90th minute is if an injured is just sustained. Trying to over-analyze this photo and that photo isn't going to change the fact that Gholizadeh will not feature in the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Our only hope is that Reporters have largely been kept in the dark by CQ and staff this whole training camp. As long as administratively they registered Gholizadeh in time, then when we find out about it, is not important.
          When do you think we finally find out?

Comment

Given CQ’s history with surprise changes and secrecy around line ups and formations I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this were the case.

Given how some of the so-called minnows are performing I personally wouldn’t advocate Gholizadeh’s inclusion in the hope he’s fit for later games. In his position and with his style of play, being full fit and is crucial to playing well and recovering from any kind of soft ligament injury is going to hamper that effectiveness.

I’d prefer a fully fit squad with players able to rotate from the go as I think fitness and freshness will be key in the knock outs.

Comment

according to afc site our final list is without gholizadeh , but i think that list has not been updated. ::
              http://www.the-afc.com/asiancup/teams/iran/

Comment

Well, I just talked to varzesh3 chief editor. Their source has informed him, there wouldn't be any change in the list. Good luck Gholi. Come back stronger.

Comment

They just showed TM getting on bus en route to stadium for the game, and of course, Gholizadeh got on the bus as well with the rest of the TM.

But as K.Nader said, we shouldn't look too deeply into this.

Comment

Varzesh3 chief editor added: Gholi will stay with team till the last day. But won't play

Comment

Carlos Queiroz and Gholizadeh before he departed for Spain - a deep bond between players and this coach.

Comment

^
                        Big Bond sahl e, in James Bond e!
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

علیرضا جهانبخش امروز در تمرینات گروهی شرکت نداشت و به صورت جداگانه تمرین کرد.

Alireza did solo training today. Is he going to ever recover from his injury? From going to for-sure play for Brighton over a month ago in the world's toughest and roughest league, to still not healed yet?

Comment

علیرضا جهانبخش امروز در تمرینات گروهی شرکت نداشت و به صورت جداگانه تمرین کرد.

Alireza did solo training today. Is he going to ever recover from his injury? From going to for-sure play for Brighton over a month ago in the world's toughest and roughest league, to still not healed yet?
                            he is one of the most injury prone players I have seen - in particular with ARJ it takes him longer to recover from injuries I've noticed compared to most ppl. everyones body is built different regardless of what you do to stay fit and prevent injuries unfortunately this is just how ARJ's body works
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

According to Charleroi's official Twitter, Gholi is officially in Spain in their camp:

Comment

Alireza might be ready for game vs. Vietnam.

Comment

Working...
                                X