No announcement yet.

TM Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Cheshmi and Montazeri can play as CB and DM, Montazeri can also play as RB. and CQ loves both players. I won't be surprised if he exclude Nourollahi! Personally i hope it is Montazeri.

Comment

20 minutes is left. If they don't register Gholi before 13:30 IRAN TIME, he will officially miss the tournament. Damn

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post
        20 minutes is left. If they don't register Gholi before 13:30 IRAN TIME, he will officially miss the tournament. Damn

6 hours before irans first match.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian-Fan View Post
          6 hours before irans first match.
          You are right. But Gholizadeh's club announced his name for their winter camp in Spain. So, he is out. I'm deeply saddened.

Comment

GolBezan said that Gholizadeh is traveling to Spain to join his team to continue recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              GolBezan said that Gholizadeh is traveling to Spain to join his team to continue recovery.
              Thats sad.

Comment

i suspected this will happen all along ..!!
                its certainly best decision for sake of his young career to not rush back from such a sensetive/often reoccurring injury anyhow..!!
                i can't imagine though how gutted he must feel though, going through this twice in short succession..!! granted pre-WC he was mostly from outside looking in, regardless of his injury misfortune ..!!
                what really sucks this time, is to miss his services, quiet possibly during the outmost Peak of his young career when he seemed to be hitting on all cylinders..!! damn

Comment

Only 12 hours left for Gholizadeh to replace any of the current 23 men. I doubt it will happen. Not CQ style

Comment

Only 12 hours left for Gholizadeh to replace any of the current 23 men. I doubt it will happen. Not CQ style

He was at practice today - on sideline with Jahanbakhsh. But Gol Bezan said he will leave tomorrow to go to Spain to join Chaleroi - they are insistent that will not be included in the squad. So we should consider him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      He was at practice today - on sideline with Jahanbakhsh. But Gol Bezan said he will leave tomorrow to go to Spain to join Chaleroi - they are insistent that will not be included in the squad. So we should consider him out.
                      I also talked to varzesh3 editor in chief and he is also sure that Gholi inclusion in the list will NOT happen. However, no credible source is presented.

Comment

That hurts. Goli was the one player I was looking forward to see in the cup. His creativity would have been so fun to watch against Asian defenders.

Comment

Gholizadeh heyf shod.

Comment

I also talked to varzesh3 editor in chief and he is also sure that Gholi inclusion in the list will NOT happen. However, no credible source is presented.

and why would varzesh3 editor in chief know about this ? does he have connections inside team melli? As far as i knwo CQ doesn't allow anyone inside their camp and training sessions. I have a feeling Gholizadeh will make it.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              and why would varzesh3 editor in chief know about this ? does he have connections inside team melli? As far as i knwo CQ doesn't allow anyone inside their camp and training sessions. I have a feeling Gholizadeh will make it.
                              I pray for this. I even prefer ARJ out, Gholi in

Comment

I pray for this. I even prefer ARJ out, Gholi in
                                I want both there. We have too many central defenders anyway, one of our CD can be replaced.

It's amazing - this eye witness reporter who was there is saying Gholizadeh practiced with the team and ARJ did not.

ARJ was suppose to play with Brighton one month ago in the Premier League - he just doesn't recover form injuries well. It's been well over two months now.

Comment

Working...
                                X