No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully this doesn't mean Taremi will sit out the remainder of the season. He honestly should've finished the season with Al Gharafa then looked for a new club in the summer.

I think he will either go to another team in Qatar or return to Iran. Hopefully Panianos, Charleroi, or a surprise European team can come through. Sardar needs to make the pitch to Zenit management!

Comment

Taremi is a disappointing bum. always will be after his missed chances in the world cup. i'm very sorry to say this friends. he belongs to a team like Paykan thats his true deserving.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
        Taremi is a disappointing bum. always will be after his missed chances in the world cup. i'm very sorry to say this friends. he belongs to a team like Paykan thats his true deserving.
        Dude, why do you have a photo of Rafsanjani in your profile?

The only thing Taremi has ever disappointed me with is his sucking up to Rahbar and IRI support posts on instagram.

As a player he is fantastic: Hard working, very awkward, good tactical awareness and links so well with Azmoun that when they play together I always feel something is going to happen. His finishing is sometimes crap, but he makes so many chances for himself and Azmoun that it easily counterbalances the awful misses he does every so often.

He is a fix player in the starting line-up. After Beiranvand, Azmoun and Ezatollahi as the indispensible ones, I would put him and Ebrahimi joint in fourth place.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Dude, why do you have a photo of Rafsanjani in your profile?

The only thing Taremi has ever disappointed me with is his sucking up to Rahbar and IRI support posts on instagram.

As a player he is fantastic: Hard working, very awkward, good tactical awareness and links so well with Azmoun that when they play together I always feel something is going to happen. His finishing is sometimes crap, but he makes so many chances for himself and Azmoun that it easily counterbalances the awful misses he does every so often.

He is a fix player in the starting line-up. After Beiranvand, Azmoun and Ezatollahi as the indispensible ones, I would put him and Ebrahimi joint in fourth place.
          like i said..... he got no finishing! this team needs some one who can finish....

Comment

like i said..... he got no finishing! this team needs some one who can finish....
            And like I said, he is hard working, very awkward, good tactical awareness and links so well with Azmoun that when they play together I always feel something is going to happen. His finishing is sometimes crap, but he makes so many chances for himself and Azmoun that it MORE THAN counterbalances the awful misses he does every so often.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              And like I said, he is hard working, very awkward, good tactical awareness and links so well with Azmoun that when they play together I always feel something is going to happen. His finishing is sometimes crap, but he makes so many chances for himself and Azmoun that it MORE THAN counterbalances the awful misses he does every so often.
              But how does it counter balance when he and Azmoun are both equally terrible at finishing? It is great that they both have high work rates however..... it cannot counter balance when there is no finish? I hope that the next coach addresses this problem. there are a handful of young exciting players in our domestic league who can replace someone like taremi with their own high energy and work rate.

Comment

But how does it counter balance when he and Azmoun are both equally terrible at finishing? It is great that they both have high work rates however..... it cannot counter balance when there is no finish? I hope that the next coach addresses this problem. there are a handful of young exciting players in our domestic league who can replace someone like taremi with their own high energy and work rate.
                Azmoun is a terrible finisher? I guess his 28 goals in 45 international appearances supports that..

Comment

But how does it counter balance when he and Azmoun are both equally terrible at finishing?
                  Because despite missing chances, the key point is that they are getting into the chances the way other players can't. Kaveh has hustle but not at the same level as Taremi. Taremi will stretch the opponent's defence, confuse the centre backs and produce the space for Azmoun.

I'm not too big on stats, but Azmoun's goals and shots-to-goals ratios speaks for themselves (in the modern, post-Maldives 17-0 era when the minnows started improving), compared with other good forwards we have like Ansarifard.

Comment

I think Mensha will be a better fit with Esteghlal. He will get more consistent starts! Schaefer seems to be very fair!

Comment

Schafer likes African players.

Comment

Team e Hookomatie Esteghlal signs 3 African players with Sepah money after they already signed 21 players from Iranian youth and Olympic teams. Sardar Jafari and Ansari brothers from IRGC are behind Esteghlal new shopping spree.

Comment

Hopefully Mensha doesn't hinder Allahyar's development

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Azmoun is a terrible finisher? I guess his 28 goals in 45 international appearances supports that..

lol

in the last world cup and afc cup.........i am basing his finishing skills off of that. not a padded up record of goals in qualifiers and friendlies against those levels of opposition.

Comment

lol

in the last world cup and afc cup.........i am basing his finishing skills off of that. not a padded up record of goals in qualifiers and friendlies against those levels of opposition.
                              He had 4 goals in 6 matches in the Asian Cup. He also scored plenty in WCQ..

Comment

Good for mensha I hope more players leave this team and Brangho is sent packing.

Comment

Working...
                                X