No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfer news would hopefully heat up after this AC campaign. Doubt any of our players are even in contact with their agents right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      Transfer news would hopefully heat up after this AC campaign. Doubt any of our players are even in contact with their agents right now.
      1) the current transfer window closes the 31st january. AC final is the next day.
      2) at the beginning of the summer, European clubs will be more than busy with Copa america and africa cup. It will completely shadow asian cup that wasn't shown on their continent!!

Comment

Esteghlal signed Esmael Gonvalves from Guinea-Bissau who played for Pakhtakor last season and scored 12 goals in 21 matches, he also has good numbers in Scotish, French and Greece league and also played in Portuguese top division. Big power forward.
        I think he will be a much better signing than Gero. he also was invited to Guinea national team in 2018 and capped twice for them.

Comment

how do you guys rate the chances that Bayer Leverkusen snatch up Sardar if Alario moves to Betis. Would be the ideal team for Sardar!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            how do you guys rate the chances that Bayer Leverkusen snatch up Sardar if Alario moves to Betis. Would be the ideal team for Sardar!
            Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
            There have been rumors of Azmoun moving for the last 4 years. Nothing has materialized. I truly believe he's a great player and deserves to play for a better club, however, I will not believe anything until I see it!

Comment

I don’t believe anything about Sardar until I see it. He said he would move to a better club after the World Cup and look what happened. Amazing player and even probably our best player but his agent and representatives do a poor job of his club situation

Comment

Unrelated to Iran, but still interesting.
                The Chinese player Wu Lei gets transferred to Eapanyol, whilst our young promising players have to go through trials with 2nd or 3rd rated European league clubs.

I wonder where Azmoun was playing if he was Chinese or Japanese.
                https://www.isna.ir/news/97110804339...یگا-رفت

Comment

^The owner of Espanyol is Chinese and was obessesd to bring a Chinese player, the Asian Cup performance of Wu Lei which was bad was an excuse for him to bring Wu Lei

Comment

https://twitter.com/JimmyDriessen/st...34535850860544

Bauer Leverkusen, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Club Brugge all interested in Rubin Kazan forward Sardar Azmoun.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FarEasterner/sta...26311948914690

Rubin claims 3-4 European clubs Bayer Leverkusen, Brugge, Wolverhampton & Anderlecht interested to sign Sardar Azmoun who is shining in @afcasiancup, struggling Kazan's club demands €10 mln for Iranian forward

Comment

If we reach the final on Feb 1, can he move to another club?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          ^The owner of Espanyol is Chinese and was obessesd to bring a Chinese player, the Asian Cup performance of Wu Lei which was bad was an excuse for him to bring Wu Lei
                          Ya unfortunately we all thought the same would happen with Moshiri in Everton but nothing game of it. I wonder if he has considered it and didn't follow through as it wouldn't make business sense.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            Ya unfortunately we all thought the same would happen with Moshiri in Everton but nothing game of it. I wonder if he has considered it and didn't follow through as it wouldn't make business sense.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                            Wasn’t the rumours that he was jut a front for someone else, can’t remeber who though.
                            If they were to sign an Iranian player then Azmoun makes the most sense. Still haven’t replaced Lukaku properly, Tosun is used more as a sub and Richarlison is used as a wide payer in a front three. They play the young England player Calvert-Lewin but he isn’t prolific.

Comment

i mean maybe they can transfer now that theres time lel ffs

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...shanghai_sipg/

RCD Espanyol signs Wu Lei from Shanghai SIPG

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Working...
                                X